Team Sacks - T8th

Total offense - 58th

Raiola
Completion Percentage - 14th (73%)
Passing Efficiency - 50th (153.1)

Of note
Kyle McCord leads the NCAA in TDs with 8 and is 3rd in yards
Shader Sanders is 5th in passing yards
Thought we’d be ranked lower in both total and rushing D. A bit surprised there.

Yeah, stats really don’t matter until we get 5-6 games in.

I like what I see with my eyeballs though
Oh I get that. This early in the season everything‘s pretty much meaningless stats wise..with the 2 performances the D have had, I honestly thought they’d be higher as all.

I’m a fan of seeing McCord balling out. Makes OSU look bad and confirms our staff is targeting the right guys in the portal.
That's why I said we needed to get him here. Raiola's probably ahead of where I thought he'd be at this point, but still a huge difference between a senior and a true freshman and how they see the game. Plus I think we only get 3 years of Raiola before he heads for the draft. Would have rather seen those 3 years start as a redshirt freshman rather than a true freshman.

That's why I said we needed to get him here. Raiola's probably ahead of where I thought he'd be at this point, but still a huge difference between a senior and a true freshman and how they see the game. Plus I think we only get 3 years of Raiola before he heads for the draft. Would have rather seen those 3 years start as a redshirt freshman rather than a true freshman.
McCord wasn’t going to come unless he was promised the starting QB job. He left OSU solely for that reason, and he wasn’t going to accept anything less from a lesser team.

Raiola wasn’t going to come unless the starting QB job is open for competition. As the best QB in his high school class, he doesn’t have to commit to someplace telling him he will definitely not play as a freshman.

You can’t keep both promises. Getting both was never an option, no matter how much you wanted it.

McCord wasn’t going to come unless he was promised the starting QB job. He left OSU solely for that reason, and he wasn’t going to accept anything less from a lesser team.

Raiola wasn’t going to come unless the starting QB job is open for competition. As the best QB in his high school class, he doesn’t have to commit to someplace telling him he will definitely not play as a freshman.

You can’t keep both promises. Getting both was never an option, no matter how much you wanted it.
You don't have to actually keep your promises. You just have to get him here. You think SEC schools are keeping all the promises they made to 17 year old HS kids? **** no, but they keep committing based on those promises. It's how the game is played.

Dylan was promised the job here

And I’m very glad he was

Raiola wouldn’t have come here to redshirt. No way.

Reactions: scarletred
You don't have to actually keep your promises. You just have to get him here. You think SEC schools are keeping all the promises they made to 17 year old HS kids? **** no, but they keep committing based on those promises. It's how the game is played.
You keep going back to this. Do you lack the same integrity you want our coaches to sacrifice as well?

With the starting QB job and exposed for clearly premeditated lying? One or both transfers immediately. They can do that.

Both was never an option, no matter how slimy you are.

Dylan was promised the job here

And I’m very glad he was
Me too. Been a while since we had a qb that made others better. It's the secret to the sauce of championship football. We haven't scratched the surface of Dylans potential. It's 2 games in. He has already elevated the play of all 11 starters on offense.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT