ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Season Win Total - Interesting Line Move

At least I found this interesting….The O/U for NU wins has been 7.5 for a long time. I bet the over a few months ago at +130.

The number is the same - 7.5, but the line is now -135.

Optimism reigns in Vegas…

I don't gamble so help out a dummy...that means if you lay a hundy and we go over, you get $135??

At least I found this interesting….The O/U for NU wins has been 7.5 for a long time. I bet the over a few months ago at +130.

The number is the same - 7.5, but the line is now -135.

Optimism reigns in Vegas…
It's been juiced to the over for at least a month or more.

Reactions: king_kong_
Probably because every talking head on the planet has us pegged as a “sleeper” or “team that could make some noise”

Believe it’s been 8 years since we hit the over for season long win total

Reactions: HuskerO
Excited Lets Go GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

• Love
Reactions: V-Doub
I think we get 7 wins. However if we lose to Colorado, it might be only 4 or 5 wins.

The Colorado game really might be that important. They’re not a very good team, and they’re a bunch of comical douche clowns, so… losing to such a team could be damaging psychologically. Not trying to overly dramatic, but getting your ass kicked by the r******d kid on national TV can make you lose faith in yourself. Or so I’ve been told, I’m sure a lot of you can relate to this. 🤷‍♂️

Colorado will count for 2 or 3 losses?

It could, hopefully not. Getting our butts kicked by a bunch of ridiculous assclowns in your own backyard will be a tough pill to swallow. I really don’t even like thinking about that jackass limping his gross toeless foot out of Lincoln with a win.

It could, hopefully not. Getting our butts kicked by a bunch of ridiculous assclowns in your own backyard will be a tough pill to swallow. I really don’t even like thinking about that jackass limping his gross toeless foot out of Lincoln with a win.
That’s the loser mindset that’s been around for way too long. One loss is just that, one loss. Unless you are weak and let it affect you the next game.

Colorado played in a very good conference last year and got exposed. Nebraska played hardly any good QBs or offenses. I don’t think Nebraska fans need to be cocky about this game. Nebraska has shown absolutely nothing to move the needle. It’s the coach’s job to change that. On paper the schedule looks lighter.

Colorado played in a very good conference last year and got exposed. Nebraska played hardly any good QBs or offenses. I don’t think Nebraska fans need to be cocky about this game. Nebraska has shown absolutely nothing to move the needle. It’s the coach’s job to change that. On paper the schedule looks lighter.
Colorado didn’t play in a good conference last year. Tony White and his d will be ready for this circus show this year. And our O is light years ahead.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Hey @king_kong_

Right now, I can take NU -7 or CU +7. Who would you take?

I am really starting to think that CU +7 is the play.
I’d take the points, too

Should be a pick ‘em or NU -1, something like that

Last year preseason was the same - we were favored and the line moved like 10 points after week 1

I’d take the points, too

Should be a pick ‘em or NU -1, something like that

Last year preseason was the same - we were favored and the line moved like 10 points after week 1
Nebraska isn’t losing to UTEP and Colorado doesn’t have an overrated national runner up week one. The only way the line moves would be more towards Nebraska being favored, IMO.

Nebraska isn’t losing to UTEP and Colorado doesn’t have an overrated national runner up week one. The only way the line moves would be more towards Nebraska being favored, IMO.
Yeah TOTALLY different situation this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT