ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska is the Big 10 tourney champs!!!

Depends on where they end up. If they get a pitcher-friendly park and a favorable (read: weak) 3-seed to start, you may not see Sears until Saturday, and one of those three guys goes in game 1. It happens occasionally.
Throw Sears Game 1. You cannot afford to lose Game 1. In the Big Ten tourney it didn't matter because that wasn't the end of the season. Win Game 1! Worry about game 2 when you get there.

Throw Sears Game 1. You cannot afford to lose Game 1. In the Big Ten tourney it didn't matter because that wasn't the end of the season. Win Game 1! Worry about game 2 when you get there.
Yep

Unpopular opinion I’m sure but I’m of the mind that you fire your best bullets as much and as often as possible in college and beyond

Yep

Unpopular opinion I’m sure but I’m of the mind that you fire your best bullets as much and as often as possible in college and beyond
I also like throwing Sears in Game 1 because then he might be available in a later game if needed. I wasn’t in favor of using him in relief on Sunday, but I certainly would be if the season is on the line.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT