ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Day on ESPNU Sunday

mwulf

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013
Thigh Land
https://www.omaha.com/sports/colleg...cle_fee0a6b3-d633-5cdf-9dd5-4f90fbf3e968.html

At noon on Sunday, it's a tribute to one of UNO Hockey's greatest moments. ESPNU will replay the 2015 regional final, when the Mavs beat RIT 4-0 to reach the Frozen Four.

At 2 p.m., it's a re-airing of Nebraska Volleyball's 2015 championship game win over Texas. The Huskers won their fourth national title.

At 4 p.m., Creighton gets its turn. The Bluejays' 2012 victory over Long Beach State — Antoine Young nailed the buzzer beater — will be shown.

At 6 p.m., the iconic flea kicker game will be featured. Nebraska beat Missouri in 1997 to preserve its perfect football season.

And to end the day, at 8 p.m., the network will show a College World Series classic: the final baseball game at Rosenblatt Stadium, when South Carolina defeated UCLA on a walk-off hit.

Wish they could at least show a Creighton or Nebraska CWS game instead of 2 other teams NOT from Nebraska

I was soooo drunk at that final game at the blatt.. just remember the south carolina fans going nuts... i was cheering for them and that CF was a stud. Just a great experience altogether.. never forget it..well the parts i remember anyway

Why watch? You just told us all the endings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT