ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska baseball

They have played 6 games, all on the road, against two quality opponents. That is a tough environment for young guys. Once it warms up and guys are playing in front of their own fans it will look like a completely different team.
Agreed across the board !

They have played 6 games, all on the road, against two quality opponents. That is a tough environment for young guys. Once it warms up and guys are playing in front of their own fans it will look like a completely different team.

7 games but, yeah. We'll be fine.

Sam Houston played #1 Texas fairly tough for awhile before getting getting blown out. Anytime we're playing Texas teams in Feb/Mar it's going to be a challenge. People who want to jump off the ledge after the first two weekends of baseball really don't understand baseball. I don't know if Nebraska will be good this year but I DO know it's way too early to know they won't be good.

Sam Houston played #1 Texas fairly tough for awhile before getting getting blown out. Anytime we're playing Texas teams in Feb/Mar it's going to be a challenge. People who want to jump off the ledge after the first two weekends of baseball really don't understand baseball. I don't know if Nebraska will be good this year but I DO know it's way too early to know they won't be good.
Miss State lost to Northern Kentucky, or some podunk Kentucky school. Not a shock to get off to a slow start

Reactions: mgbreis
Playing good teams early and losing will be just as beneficial in the long run as playing horrible teams early and winning. Playing better competition makes you better. Look at the womens basketball team, played horrible opponents and won early in the season then when they got to real competition it wasnt as fun. They still did good overall but playing the better competition early would have helped them in the long run.

I think the baseball team will be just fine in the end.

Playing good teams early and losing will be just as beneficial in the long run as playing horrible teams early and winning. Playing better competition makes you better. Look at the womens basketball team, played horrible opponents and won early in the season then when they got to real competition it wasnt as fun. They still did good overall but playing the better competition early would have helped them in the long run.

Agree with you 100%, but the problem is we can't take so many Ls in the resume builders that it takes us out of regional-hosting chances.

Agree with you 100%, but the problem is we can't take so many Ls in the resume builders that it takes us out of regional-hosting chances.
I agree with that as well. Im hoping the B1G will have a couple teams step up through the season plus most likely will play a few midweek teams that will help. Also need to dominate the Shit 10

There a lot of young guys, it is a huge jump from HS to college, then add D1 baseball. Our HS team last spring had 1 returning varsity player. Every team had 2 P D1 commits. We started 0-10, finished 18-17 and made final 32 in largest classification in Tx. If the team tightens vs loosens it is on the upper class/leaders!

Bolt needs to take a pay cut first

67d7j8.jpg

I think/hope the baseball team will be fine too, but can't criticize any Husker fan for being a bit pessamistic. The men's athletic problem has done a good job earning that doubt.

The whole atlhetic program at NE is comical. Let's praise the 4-7 baseball team that everyone thought was going to make a run at the CWS. Burn the shit down now and start over. It's actually quite funny. GBR! No. It is actually quite embarrasing. But keep the flames going!!! A program to watch.. Jesus....What a freaking joke this entire program has become....

Last edited:
The whole atlhetic program at NE is comical. Let's praise the 4-7 baseball team that everyone thought was going to make a run at the CWS. Burn the shit down now and start over. It's actually quite funny. GBR! No. It is actually quite embarrasing. But keep the flames going!!! A program to watch.. Jesus....What a freaking joke this entire program has become....

Wrong.

~nfm

Bolt has a young team, he lost some key players this is only the 11th game but according to you every coach should be unbeaten and destroying the opponents. Chuck your the joke poster for being so pessimistic and unrealistic my suggestion is stay on the Iowa board and talk about the kkk or the hog market

Embarrassing and freaking joke describes your life. If they’re playing poorly when BIG play starts, then you can be your typical bitching, moaning, miserable self.

Like I said before. We Nebraska fans lead the nation in Koo Aid consumption and then we will turn to stronger drinks and drink the Kool Aid again and again

The baseball team is coming off its most successful season in 15 years. But yeah, since they failed to properly entertain us in February, the program is definitely a shit show just like FB and MBB, so burn it down and start over. Makes perfect sense.

Bolt has a young team, he lost some key players this is only the 11th game but according to you every coach should be unbeaten and destroying the opponents. Chuck your the joke poster for being so pessimistic and unrealistic my suggestion is stay on the Iowa board and talk about the kkk or the hog market
Plus atleast we didn't get beat at home by loras

When the heat is on and someone a little intoxicated speaks the truth ( not so much about Bolt, but the other two clowns running the football and basketball teams), I'ts always the trendy "go back to the Iowa board" thing. Excuses and accepting a garbage product on the field for twenty years is why this program is currently in the state that it is. One can only be optimistic for so long. Prove it on the field or shut up.

When the heat is on and someone a little intoxicated speaks the truth ( not so much about Bolt, but the other two clowns running the football and basketball teams), I'ts always the trendy "go back to the Iowa board" thing. Excuses and accepting a garbage product on the field for twenty years is why this program is currently in the state that it is. One can only be optimistic for so long. Prove it on the field or shut up.
Drunk takes on a message board should get things fixed. Appreciate the help.

Or just shut up idiot. Things suck. But you come off as a needy lil bitch. Who is accepting anything? Do you have power to change anything posting from a computer eating cheese balls you loser. Gtfo and let Trev do his work dumbass

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT