ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska 5 Maryland 0 top 3

mwulf

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013
Thigh Land
Huskers got 3 on a misplayed pop up top 2nd...huge win today if they pull it off...big difference dropping 1 game in the series instead of 3

5-3 now bottom 6th

Huskers' offense went to sleep after that big Maryland error. They need to get something going in the late innings and give the pen some breathing room.

Leadoff walk to begin the 8th - Huskers need to push this one across and get the lead back.

Ugh - Maryland wins 6-5

On a bad throw in the 9th.

This one hurts worse than the decisive losses yesterday. Blew a 5-run lead and no offense at all after the 2nd.

Re: Ugh - Maryland wins 6-5

We got exposed. The praise got a little bit too great and we got a little too confident after the great run at home. This is a good pitching staff, but not the elite one it looked the last few weeks.

Why in the name of all that is good does Erstad keep playing JP? He is a college player, so not ripping on him personally, but he has shown time after time a lack of production in crunch time. this weekend was as bad as the Texas sweep was good. Was at the games yesterday---just brutal.

exactly what I was thinking. I don't post here much, but I have to after today's game.It's extremely frustrating to watch schleppenbach come out of the game time after time for JP. I was literally screaming at my computer when he did. Now I know JP from high school and I don't want to rip the guy, but he's simply not getting the job done. The team loses value when JP comes in.

much more baseball to be played though. This series wont define the year. GBR!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT