ADVERTISEMENT

Nate Clouse tweet

To put in to perspective who is visiting this weekend. Seven Top 100 recruits.

#3 player in the country 5* Foster Sarell
#13 player in the country 5* Donovan Peoples-Jones
#15 player in the country 5* Darnay Holmes
#67 player in the country 4* Thomas Graham
#80 player in the country 4* Avery Roberts
#96 player in the country 4* Tristan Gebbia
#98 player in the country 4* Jaylon Reed
#243 player in the country 4* Jamire Calvin
4* Keyshawn Johnson Jr.
3* Damien Daniels
3* Jaylen Kelly-Powell

@HBK4life @huskerbaseball13 is this accurate?

Looks good to me. I think we have a decent shot at getting a commit out of Daniels this weekend. Not sure on the others. Quite the haul though.

4* Keyshawn Johnson Jr.
3* Damien Daniels
3* Jaylen Kelly-Powell

Who invited all these guys?.... Don't they know they're not going to be able to find a flight that will get them to Lincoln Nebraska.?

4* Keyshawn Johnson Jr.
3* Damien Daniels
3* Jaylen Kelly-Powell

I think Jaevon Mcquitty is coming on an unofficial too. Looks good. Loving all the stars!!

Reactions: SOHusker11
Who invited all these guys?.... Don't they know they're not going to be able to find a flight that will get them to Lincoln Nebraska.?
Ryan Gunderson‏@TheGundy 7h7 hours ago

Taking our shots with some HUGE visitors coming to town this weekend! Can't wait! #GBRpic.twitter.com/PMrKFX8hzw

CrRkC8kVMAETyuQ.jpg

Reactions: HuskAir and HuskerO
I have zero inside information, but I agree about Holmes cooling on Nebraska. It seems other schools have been gaining his attention more and more than Nebraska the past couple of months.

Daddy is driving the Darnay bus

We have no chance with any of them anyway, kids only want to go to school where there are beaches, mountains, or cosmopolitan night life. Once they see the campus is in the middle of a corn field with cattle milling around, they will leave unimpressed ;)

Reactions: HuskerLLM
If we can get half as good of a turnout in a couple other games this year, you have to like our chances to land a few more great players. But the Fresno game has to be the biggest recruiting Nebraska has had in the internet recruiting era

Reactions: GBRhuskers
If we can get half as good of a turnout in a couple other games this year, you have to like our chances to land a few more great players. But the Fresno game has to be the biggest recruiting Nebraska has had in the internet recruiting era
Yeah, and it will probably pour rain all game long.

It has to be so key to have Gebbia there. On a day, and in a season when Riley probably won't put on a passing show, having guys like Gebbia, POB and Lee around has to give those recruits some good feeling about the future and where they fit.

Nice job by the staff to get that much talent to come to a game. I know we won't get most of them - but a few on top of the existing class would be pretty sweet. I am sure the coaches are explaining the QB situation to potential WR - that we have a few really good QBs in the pipeline - and that Riley has been able to put offensive talent in the NFL.....I think we'll see a big swing back to more of what Langs and Riley want to run once TAJr is done. Credit to them to recognize TA can play - so call an offense he can execute. If they really are able to limit mistakes and the D improves.......it will be a fun season (and one we can talk up to recruits)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT