ADVERTISEMENT

Nash

I'm not qualified to answer since I have watched very little of our business partners so far this year

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
I'm not qualified to answer since I have watched very little of our business partners so far this year
NBkMP3m_d.webp

Nash is without a doubt our best asset. We haven’t allowed 60 yards total rushing to a team all season. And it’s not like we’ve only played passing teams, Minnesota has had a back run for 130+ in its other two games.

White is fantastic coach but the pieces were there for him too. To put it in a tim mcarverism, as bare of a cupboard we have on offense is as full of what we have on defense.

A deep talented D-Line mixed with experience and youth, a fantastic athletic deep Secondary, and a really strong veteran linebacker unit that’s core was part of a really good Defense in 2021.

People have been crapping on him for a couple of years now, but frankly, to be nose tackle or defensive tackle, most guys have to mature into manhood. He came in strong, but he has to be crazy strong now.
As much as we'd love for hyped recruits to come in and contribute immediately, it takes time for so many of these guys to get the mental and technique side down at this level. Definitely a bright spot and hope we can keeps him until his eligibility expires.

🌽

flashes last year. now in football shape. seems like suh really hit his football stride in his 3rd year. here's to continued growth and developement. a real troublemaker.
He definitely had times last year where he dominated his man at the LoS or even a double team. It didn't necessarily emerge out of nowhere this year. The weight loss is probably giving him the stamina to keep it up for longer stretches.

Nash’s first year was 2020, so he has a Covid year. If his play continues to trend up, he could get some NFL interest for the 2024 draft.

Nash is without a doubt our best asset. We haven’t allowed 60 yards total rushing to a team all season. And it’s not like we’ve only played passing teams, Minnesota has had a back run for 130+ in its other two games.

White is fantastic coach but the pieces were there for him too. To put it in a tim mcarverism, as bare of a cupboard we have on offense is as full of what we have on defense.

A deep talented D-Line mixed with experience and youth, a fantastic athletic deep Secondary, and a really strong veteran linebacker unit that’s core was part of a really good Defense in 2021.
Are you serious about the pieces being there? How so?

What depth at Dline? That was all developed recently, hence starting a true freshman DE on the road in a conference opener.

A bunch of LB's with injury histories.

Only pieces that were in place were the corners and Ty.

Reactions: shocksker
He definitely had times last year where he dominated his man at the LoS or even a double team. It didn't necessarily emerge out of nowhere this year. The weight loss is probably giving him the stamina to keep it up for longer stretches.
Last year he was also stuck behind Ty, Folton, Wynn, and Drew. Dawson loved Folton and our boosters paid lots of money for Wynn and Drew so it wouldn’t surprise me if there was pressure to play those guys. I thought Nash looked the better the. Those 3s Maybe it was just his stamina last year. It’s clearly there this year so props to S&C. I just think Dawson over looked him ultimately.

Hey, I wanted him on the O-line at guard out of HS. I was wrong there myself. I think he’d have been an outstanding OG, as good as he is @ NG but NG like that is just more vital. He’s dominant in the middle.

these guys have been lights out and honestly after last spring I didn't see it coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT