ADVERTISEMENT

Most likely first team all conference player and most likely high impact true freshmen

Husker Red 182

Walk On
Oct 28, 2019
To me a you can generally look at all conference teams to gauge how good a team will be. Nebraska has had bad teams and lacked a lot of impact players. Who do you all expect to be our most likely all conference player. To me I would go 1) mills, 2) Jaimes, 3) Martinez, 4) Taylor-Britt 5) Wandale. As far as true freshmen I would say 1) alante brown, 2) betts 3) Morrison 4) Scott 5) Greene. In looking at that list it appears I am more confident in offense than defense in terms of impact players

To me a you can generally look at all conference teams to gauge how good a team will be. Nebraska has had bad teams and lacked a lot of impact players. Who do you all expect to be our most likely all conference player. To me I would go 1) mills, 2) Jaimes, 3) Martinez, 4) Taylor-Britt 5) Wandale. As far as true freshmen I would say 1) alante brown, 2) betts 3) Morrison 4) Scott 5) Greene. In looking at that list it appears I am more confident in offense than defense in terms of impact players
I'll go with Omar Manning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT