ADVERTISEMENT

Most disliked Big Ten head coach

Most disliked Big Ten head coach

• Total voters
Fleck is a creep (the fact you don't see this and find the above picture normal makes me a little concerned about you as well).

Also. You are bad at trolling.
You guys keep trying to imply that he's gay, which is ridiculous and totally delusional. Hugging Martinez after the Nebraska game was totally blown out of proportion too. Fleck has taken thousands of Twitter recruiting photos....and 1 caught him for the split second he was looking at KY Thomas; big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
You guys keep trying to imply that he's gay, which is ridiculous and totally delusional. Hugging Martinez after the Nebraska game was totally blown out of proportion too. Fleck has taken thousands of Twitter recruiting photos....and 1 caught him for the split second he was looking at KY Thomas; big deal.
fleck is a nobody coaching a zero program

you cute little ankle biters are enjoying your time thinking you belong on the same field as Nebraska, beating our worst teams in 100 years

enjoy it while you can

oh, and thanks for your continued obsessive support of Nebraska Athletics!

fleck is a nobody coaching a zero program

you cute little ankle biters are enjoying your time thinking you belong on the same field as Nebraska, beating our worst teams in 100 years

enjoy it while you can

oh, and thanks for your continued obsessive support of Nebraska Athletics!
couldn't have said it better myself. Frost owns Fleck and will embarrass him again this year.

I don't know what is creepy about Fleck, can you state your case?

According to the Saturday Tradition he's creepy.

P.J. Fleck is pretty well known for his intensity and enthusiasm. The Minnesota head coach just gives off that vibe in every press conference, every meeting with the media and, well, essentially anytime a camera is on him.

Apparently, though, that intensity carries on behind the scenes, including the recruitment. You might even say that Fleck’s intensity is borderline creepy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT