ADVERTISEMENT

Most disliked Big Ten head coach

Most disliked Big Ten head coach

• Total voters
Harbaugh anyone who would go interview for another job on signing day has no class. However I don’t care for PJ either.

I thought it was kurt ferentz?
I think people just get used to it after awhile. Here's KKKirk at his latest staff meeting.

I heard Rutgers rowing coach is a real piece of work but I've never met him myself 🤷‍♂️

How is it possible to vote for someone other than PJ Fleck? That guy is everything I despise in a person rolled up into one tiny little weasel.

difficult after Paul Chryst yelled at Frost terrible cuss words on live TV, that did it for me. As far as I know Fleck hasn't used profanities towards other coaches.
It's not Fleck's style to use a lot of profanity and act super tough and gruff like most football coaches do. Instead he tries to motivate and stay positive...which rubs some people the wrong way.

What is creepy about Fleck? Is it because he used the "row your boat" phrase that many find cheesy, or is it something else? Are you confusing creepy with cheesy?

I'm just glad Frost is the coolest coach in the BIG the everyone likes the most.

What's creepy about Fleck? Are you freaking serious? That guy is as creepy as they come and "row your boat" doesn't crack the top 1,000.

That weirdo is like a horny teenager with some serious ADD. In addition to being a selfish, scumbag that is 100% all about himself, of course.

What's creepy about Fleck? Are you freaking serious? That guy is as creepy as they come and "row your boat" doesn't crack the top 1,000.

That weirdo is like a horny teenager with some serious ADD. In addition to being a selfish, scumbag that is 100% all about himself, of course.
ok so what has he done or said that is creepy and weird? Is it just this one picture you found? So glad we don't have weirdo for a coach. Frost is a stud and can even play scout team QB if he needs to.

Reactions: TheWayITellEm
ok so what has he done or said that is creepy and weird? Is it just this one picture you found? So glad we don't have weirdo for a coach. Frost is a stud and can even play scout team QB if he needs to.

Fleck is a creep (the fact you don't see this and find the above picture normal makes me a little concerned about you as well).

Also. You are bad at trolling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT