ADVERTISEMENT

Most disliked big ten football coach

Most disliked big ten coach or coaches

• Total voters
It's a tie between Fleck and Franklin. Both are irritating and need to switch to decaf.

Reactions: t7w0c1
Jim Harbaugh, his just not right, and the fact he has sleep overs with high school kids. Creepy in a PSU way! So much so, I bet he got told to not do that again!

Reactions: donahues17
Evil Alan Thicke I mean Urban Meyer, hands down. Jim Harbaugh is obnoxious as hell, but he doesn't always win. Evil Alan Thicke wins a loooot.

"URBAN MEEEEEEYERRRRRR."

On a quasi-related note, I really hate sports broadcasters; they're clearly very stupid, and just like the drooling jocks of your high school years, they enjoy latching on to the most annoying (but easy to say) names or nicknames possible and repeating them as if they're a religious chant. Pro wrestling does the same thing. They can't handle complex pronunciation though, which is why you cannot have a coach or a quarterback have like a crazy Polish or East Asian name without them just applying a stupid nickname. DUHHHHHHHH URBAN MEYER! DAHHHHH WHICH WAY IS THE FIELD, COACH, WHICH WAY IS THE FIELD?!

*DROOL*

Ok coffee is kicking in, I feel better.

Urban ‘the whining turd” Meyer and nobody else is even close. The way he whined when a camera accidentily hit JT Barrett, as his team was running up the score, was a new low — even for him. Mix in recruiting lying and cheating, and he’s the worst, hands down.

Urban ‘the whining turd” Meyer and nobody else is even close. The way he whined when a camera accidentily hit JT Barrett, as his team was running up the score, was a new low — even for him. Mix in recruiting lying and cheating, and he’s the worst, hands down.

Can't blame you for hating him given the beat downs your team has taken from the Buckeyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: t7w0c1
I literally hate Jim Harbaugh - he's is an ahole.

But I voted Urban - dude takes douchery to a new level. Literally I think if Ohio State looses more than 3 games in a season he would have to take a medical leave of absence because his ticker couldn't take the stress. I guess that is good for Ohio State.....but that level of being a complete freakazoid to win games....and that is literally all he cares about - he has to be #1. Also he has proven to be a major DICK in recruiting on kids both schools are recruiting. Tried to head off Tanner Lee's elibility...etc. DICK DICK DICK.

There's the character Jim Harbaugh and then there's the actual dude. I suggest you guys to watch the Amazon Prime series on Michigan, you'll see he's a stand up guy.

Hopefully Scott Frost will be in the coming years, but for good reasons, like winning, winning, and more winning. ;)

Correct! Everyone loved Riley as he lost a lot. I hope they all hate Frost because he wins a lot!

I was wondering why I didn't have the option to vote for Frost...

Urb was a douche in Utah was a bigger douche in Florida until health issues now a buckeye giant douche I waiting for another health issue before to skeleton start coming out of the closet

Reactions: jimbosc
Can't blame you for hating him given beat downs your team has taken from the Buckeyes.
Always nice to get under the skin of a Buckeye fan. Yes, you beat down a lousy team, that’s Urban’s hallmark, run up the score when you can. Honor never matters with him. Which, is why I happily join millions of Floridians in our collective loathing of Urban the turd.

Hating on Ferentz, just because? I can't seem to find many reasons to hate Captain Kirk, or Admirable Kirk if you will.

Hating on Ferentz, just because? I can't seem to find many reasons to hate Captain Kirk, or Admirable Kirk if you will.
I can't see why anyone would hate any of the coaches...unless you know them personally and they did something to you.

About Urban and Florida; we grew up down there, and later when we left, we heard a lot from Florida friends that Meyer had left the program in complete shambles and totally scorched the earth on his way out for "medical issues." And the thing around that was, sure, maybe he had some legit heart problems, but there was also speculation that he was about to undergo a ton of NCAA scrutiny, so he left.

Any truth to those old rumblings?

About Urban and Florida; we grew up down there, and later when we left, we heard a lot from Florida friends that Meyer had left the program in complete shambles and totally scorched the earth on his way out for "medical issues." And the thing around that was, sure, maybe he had some legit heart problems, but there was also speculation that he was about to undergo a ton of NCAA scrutiny, so he left.

Other than the fact that despite excellent recruiting, the Florida Gators haven't been much of anything since he left. Some people might take that as evidence in and of itself that he screwed the program somehow.

Perspective is needed here, I also love how fans of a program littered with issues during their prime can callout anybody about recruiting issues or problems.

Nobody is a saint, drop that b.s holier than thou crap. Tom Osborne was no saint, Bear Bryant, Woody Hayes, Nick Saban all have skeletons. Most of these guys do more good than bad, Joe Paterno even did a ot of good.

Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State are hated because they win alot. Nebraska was hated and will be hated once they win championships.

I am sick of seeing Alabama and Nick Saban hoisting trophies in January. I HATE that sight.

There's the character Jim Harbaugh and then there's the actual dude. I suggest you guys to watch the Amazon Prime series on Michigan, you'll see he's a stand up guy.
Look - we lived the good guy head coach - total nut job on the sideline scenario with Pelini. I don't think Hardcase is a bad guy - but he treats media members like dirt ...ah I don't feel like doing an interview today...so I will act like a jerk...bye. And the sideline antics are who he really is. So competitive he thinks the other team and refs are all out to get him.....he CAN'T be wrong. His team CAN'T do wrong.....can they??? The goofy self promotion stuff for Michigan I am OK with. The trips his team got to take the last few years....great - life experience for the team. Does that allow you to beat Ohio State....probably not.

Perspective is needed here, I also love how fans of a program littered with issues during their prime can callout anybody about recruiting issues or problems.

Nobody is a saint, drop that b.s holier than thou crap. Tom Osborne was no saint, Bear Bryant, Woody Hayes, Nick Saban all have skeletons. Most of these guys do more good than bad, Joe Paterno even did a ot of good.

Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State are hated because they win alot. Nebraska was hated and will be hated once they win championships.

I am sick of seeing Alabama and Nick Saban hoisting trophies in January. I HATE that sight.

That's all pretty true. I just have always thought Meyer was a mean-spirited douchebag and a snake. Like, OVERTLY so. You can't argue with his wins or with the fact that he's a good head coach, I just think he sucks.

That's all pretty true. I just have always thought Meyer was a mean-spirited douchebag and a snake. Like, OVERTLY so. You can't argue with his wins or with the fact that he's a good head coach, I just think he sucks.

Fair enough, I don't think he is a bad guy or that he is more of a cheater than anybody else. I really disliked him for how he left Florida, but if he had health issues I can understand.

I hope he has his life in order now, as a Gator fan I really want to see Ohio State in a bowl game and do another number on them like whenever we meetLaughing

Let’s see — because he hasn’t coached a game in the Big yet?? Whatever point you’re trying to make is inane. If you’re another troll, just go away.
I may be biased but I think Scott Frost is one of the more well liked coaches across the country. I haven't heard much that's bad about him, and there's even been fans from other teams praising him on here.

the only rumors I heard about Meyer's "health" issues were that his wife was going to kill him because of some of his extracurricular activities that were keeping him up too late at night. I think Urban saw the writing on the wall that he hadn't recruited well enough at the QB position in particular and that the next couple of years were going to be VERY tough at Florida so he bailed out before his reputation was soiled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT