ADVERTISEMENT

Morning Trivia!!!

MAG

Assistant Head Coach
May 29, 2001
Good morning! Been awhile since I've posted a trivia question. I had a schedule change so I'm not around during the morning hours as much as I used to be. Anyway, here we go. When was the last time the Huskers wore their home jersey's for a regular season road game? (Excluding the Kickoff Classic games)

Wild guess - but I will say at LSU in 1976, because LSU always wore white at home back in those days.

Since they played LSU in Baton Rouge in the mid 70's LSU always tries to wear white at home.

Wild guess - but I will say at LSU in 1976, because LSU always wore white at home back in those days.
BINGO!!! LSU in '76. WOW, nice job.

This a game that ended in a 6-6 tie. I was at my high school "sock hop" dance and one of the band members announced the final score.

On a side note, glad you are ok. Had been wondering where you were.

On a side note, glad you are ok. Had been wondering where you were.
Thank you. Yeah, after 34 years of service I decided to retire from my job! I used to work the overnight shift so after work I'd at the computer for about an hour before I would go to bed. Now I'm usually sleeping 'till 10-10:30 in the morning! Oh the retired life.

Last edited:
Reactions: schuele
Thank you. Yeah, after 34 years of service I decided to retire from job! I used to work the overnight shift so after work I'd at the computer for about an hour before I would go to bed. Now I'm usually sleeping 'till 10-10:30 in the morning! Oh the retired life.

Good for you!! Enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT