ADVERTISEMENT

More offers

Mike Williams plays for East Miss CC, which was the school on the show Last Chance U on Netflix. They won the JUCO National Championship this year, though Netflix filmed at a different school this year, so he won't be on the show.

Going from Buddy Stephens to Scott Frost would be quite a drastic change in coaching styles.

ANd no huskies! Getting better

Ok brotha, enough is enough. You have become obsessed with this lol. After while the joke gets worn out, just saying.

And I’m glad we keep getting offers out there. Sucks we are getting in late with some of these guys, hopefully they see it as the coaches just got here and see the potential the coaches bring.

Mike Williams plays for East Miss CC, which was the school on the show Last Chance U on Netflix. They won the JUCO National Championship this year, though Netflix filmed at a different school this year, so he won't be on the show.

Going from Buddy Stephens to Scott Frost would be quite a drastic change in coaching styles.
He visits this weekend. If he comes, he will probably commit and start school immediately

Reactions: headcard
Ok brotha, enough is enough. You have become obsessed with this lol. After while the joke gets worn out, just saying.

And I’m glad we keep getting offers out there. Sucks we are getting in late with some of these guys, hopefully they see it as the coaches just got here and see the potential the coaches bring.
That’d be my first post on the subject.

It’ll be worn out when recruits actually stop posting it.

Reactions: WHCSC and Sinomatic
He visits this weekend. If he comes, he will probably commit and start school immediately

Classes start tomorrow. Not sure how he'll still be able to enroll here in the spring if he's not even visiting until after the first week of classes.

A lot of late offers are from kids they tried to get while at UCF, so there is a history of contact with them.

Reactions: TwinsRRUs
I have a very good friend who managed to stretch it to 8.5 by poor choices

Ouch. That is a lot of debt, a lot of opportunity cost and being a 26/27 year old senior in college would suck while all your friends are off getting married and working and you're stuck in college.

well, not a ton...his dad made him pay for his own college after his schooling after his third semester, so he would work a year, go to school a year...he put up grain bins in the York area...not me, btw...:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT