ADVERTISEMENT

More Chiefs Scumbaggery

Unfortunately for the chiefs, for every Butker they have like 40 Kecles or Rices on that team. Still an easy team to hate but at least they have one based player.
the kicker - very manly man - will not be performing kickoff duties this year for fear of increased tackling duties associated with the new kickoff rules

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Butker is by far the least of their concerns.

We have blurred the lines between being politically correct and assault so much that too many people can't seem to see the difference. What a society we have become.

And Kong is worried about him on kickoffs? As I hear it, so is every other team with the new rules. Is that all there is to nitpick?

Butker is by far the least of their concerns.

We have blurred the lines between being politically correct and assault so much that too many people can't seem to see the difference. What a society we have become.

And Kong is worried about him on kickoffs? As I hear it, so is every other team with the new rules. Is that all there is to nitpick?
I just find it ironic that the guy who tells ladies their business also happens to be a pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: Walleye79
I just find it ironic that the guy who tells ladies their business also happens to be a pussy.
When did he say anything remotely like that? Your disclosed hatred for kickers is showing, not manly enough I guess. Why shoot, anyone can put a ball through two tall posts from 50 yards with the game on the line, anyone. But then, that would screw up your definition of a man. As if we didn't have enough problems figuring out the sexes these days.

Reactions: Walleye79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT