ADVERTISEMENT

More B1G tomfoolery?

t7w0c1

Walk On
Jul 1, 2013
Is there a reason that the Big Ten network would Air a 1992 Michigan basketball game vs Iowa St prior to there matchup vs Nebraska other than Iowa St having Hoiberg on the team? The game wasn't competitive in the least so why show that game?

Maybe, maybe not. Big Ten network is 100% irrelevant if a live football, basketball, volleyball, or baseball game isn't being played (sorry, college hockey isn't entertaining unless it's in person)

Reactions: EastOregonHusker
I guess I have kind of given up trying to find logic in the games they show. They always show the Nebraska vs Purdue 2017 game for whatever reason.

Is there a reason that the Big Ten network would Air a 1992 Michigan basketball game vs Iowa St prior to there matchup vs Nebraska other than Iowa St having Hoiberg on the team? The game wasn't competitive in the least so why show that game?

Too much whining and looking for conspiracies by Husker fans. Just win.

Chris Webber was a 1 and done for the Fab 5.

Jalen rose played 2 years, so did juwan Howard. Maybe 1 of those guys stayed all 4 years.

This isn’t new.

Chris Webber stayed 2 years. Jalen Rose and Juwan Howard were both there for 3 years. Jimmy King and Ray Jackson stayed all 4 years. You went 0 for 3 on that.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Chris Webber stayed 2 years. Jalen Rose and Juwan Howard were both there for 3 years. Jimmy King and Ray Jackson stayed all 4 years. You went 0 for 3 on that.
The point stands.

Give me guys who leave early all day vs the mega-lame Wisconsins and iowas of the world. Talk about boring af.

Chris Webber was a 1 and done for the Fab 5.

Jalen rose played 2 years, so did juwan Howard. Maybe 1 of those guys stayed all 4 years.

This isn’t new.
Also isn’t as consistent that the fans can get to know their college players. Not new

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT