ADVERTISEMENT

MNF-

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
One of the Chiefs best drives of the season and Kelce didn't touch the ball. Haha. I hope the script writers have a great game in store for us.

My wife actually turned on the game and is watching it right now to see if Taylor Swift is there. She’s spitting details to me right now about Andy Reid’s record against the Eagles and the Kielce brothers podcast.

I literally just said “Who ARE you?”

My wife actually turned on the game and is watching it right now to see if Taylor Swift is there. She’s spitting details to me right now about Andy Reid’s record against the Eagles and the Kielce brothers podcast.

I literally just said “Who ARE you?”

Same....my wife's daughter is staying with us for a few days and she had the same info...hilarious....cause hse knows zero bout sports

• Haha
Reactions: HUSKERBILL
why cant huskers try that 2 te rub route inside the 10? too hard to do?
course it could cost you a nc if you dont execute

Last edited:
I needed a measly 43 points from Hurts and Brown tonight to retain my 2nd place spot in my fantasy league. They have given me 2.04. 😍 **** fantasy football.

That had to be the weakest roughing the passer penalty against the Eagles I have seen in a long time.

I don't care who wins, not a fan of either team, but is there some reason the officials want the Chiefs to win?

A lot of missed plays on both sides. Almost like a ridiculously shitty field played a factor for both teams last year...and a cold rainy night played a factor this year.

Both were fun games to watch. Still...@litespeedhuskerfan, I'll trade this win for last year, any time. 🤣

Last edited:
I was there. What a game. Go birds!!!
Damn....I ALMOST went last minute, but I had to back out. With the short week of work, I just had too much work to get wrapped up before the holiday.

A good friend of mine's wife is from Philly. So, a bunch of them were going, but one had to back out. He called me about taking the ticket on Thursday. I had to decline after a half-hour conversation. Lol

Go Birds!

Damn....I ALMOST went last minute, but I had to back out. With the short week of work, I just had too much work to get wrapped up before the holiday.

A good friend of mine's wife is from Philly. So, a bunch of them were going, but one had to back out. He called me about taking the ticket on Thursday. I had to decline after a half-hour conversation. Lol

Go Birds!
Wet, windy, kinda cold....but Arrowhead was lit.
Fly Eagles Fly

Frustrating game as a Chiefs fan. Their lack of talent at WR is going to cost them. I’m still pissed Chiefs got rid of Tyreek Hill, despite winning the SB last year. And I don’t care what the reasons are or were, when you have talent like Hill, you pay them and keep them.

Frustrating game as a Chiefs fan. Their lack of talent at WR is going to cost them. I’m still pissed Chiefs got rid of Tyreek Hill, despite winning the SB last year. And I don’t care what the reasons are or were, when you have talent like Hill, you pay them and keep them.
Sadly, the Chiefs have an aging Travis Kelce and 4 or 5 number four receivers. There’s only one guy I want to keep around and that’s Rashee Rice. The rest of them are a bunch of hacks..

Reactions: otismotis08
Sadly, the Chiefs have an aging Travis Kelce and 4 or 5 number four receivers. There’s only one guy I want to keep around and that’s Rashee Rice. The rest of them are a bunch of hacks..
I don't understand why they don't go with two TEs more often and get more use out of Noah Gray. He seems like their second-best receiver.

Reactions: drubendall
Seems like their front office wants to be cute/right with being cheap at the WR position. They would easily be 9-1 right now if they had a WR1. Honestly, they should have beaten my Eagles last night. But what a game.

Reactions: drubendall
And his shots added another 5 years to his heart so don’t think he’ll make it much longer in the league

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT