ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota-Wisconsin

schuele

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Apr 17, 2005
Gophers up 3-0 and driving. And what a surprise - they get a horrendous spot on a 3rd-and-short on which the QB made the first down by about a full yard.

Trying to win a game in Madison is like trying to win in Happy Valley when Penn State was an independent and used to have booster club members officiate games.

Reactions: 1 nu rugby
I just get this feeling Wisconsin has reached it's peak as a program and will slowly regress over the next several years.

Reactions: RedMyMind
I just get this feeling Wisconsin has reached it's peak as a program and will slowly regress over the next several years.
. I also think their slide to mediocrity has started. Their success is predicated on having an elite defense and ball control offense. Defense is decent but new influx of high powered offenses will be their downfall.

Reactions: Husker Sledge
It’s bound to happen...over a large sample size of years, Iowa, Wisky, and MSU take turns cycling up and down. NU and NU are new variables in the new big ten

Geezus Hornibrook is awful. It is magnified even more by the rest of the team around him just not being very good either. I'd really like to have our game back against them. We are a different team than when we played the first time, and so are they.

Geezus Hornibrook is awful. It is magnified even more by the rest of the team around him just not being very good either. I'd really like to have our game back against them. We are a different team than when we played the first time, and so are they.

What a year makes from last year’s win in the Orange bowl to losing 5 games.

. I also think their slide to mediocrity has started. Their success is predicated on having an elite defense and ball control offense. Defense is decent but new influx of high powered offenses will be their downfall.

Eh, they had 4 defensive guys drafted last year and a 2 defensive linemen who signed UDFA deals as well. That's a lot of talent to miss over a year

Paul Chryst is the Frank Solich of Wisconsin Football.

Any chance we can get Bryson Williams to transfer back home?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT