ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota putting boat oars on the helmets next year

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Imagine if any coach (maybe Frost could get away with it) would have done that at NU.

Mike Riley's helmet: a prone dog pissing itself.
Blo's helmet: point the thumb, and the number 408
Callahans: current recruiting ranking, or "we take what we want"
Franks: a bottle of beer and mismatched shoes worn to practice
TO's: 60-3, suck it, I play whoever I want to play

It's hard to be critical of Fleck after what his team did to us last year .... but he seems like a very odd duck.

Fleck is a "Try Hard" and major tool...The "PJ cam" is running 24/7 because he loves the spotlight and BTN loves him.
What coach waits for the clock to run down/hold back his players and sprint to the other end of the field? He's a goof ball

Fleck is a "Try Hard" and major tool...The "PJ cam" is running 24/7 because he loves the spotlight and BTN loves him.
What coach waits for the clock to run down/hold back his players and sprint to the other end of the field? He's a goof ball

Fleck was a major coup for Minnesota, I'm guessing their fan base is eating this crap up, as they should.

Reactions: tpmcg
Fleck was a major coup for Minnesota, I'm guessing their fan base is eating this crap up, as they should.
Living here in the twin cities, here are quite a few fans not buying it yet. Tim Brewster 2.0 is what I hear most often.

If they give him time (and why wouldn’t they) he could turn Minnesota into a player in the west. But many people are gun shy with his antics already.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Living here in the twin cities, here are quite a few fans not buying it yet. Tim Brewster 2.0 is what I hear most often.

If they give him time (and why wouldn’t they) he could turn Minnesota into a player in the west. But many people are gun shy with his antics already.

Then those people are stupid. Fleck was as good as they were going to do, and he could have had better jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT