ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota game....

mavsker

Sophomore
Jun 12, 2020
gbr tbh imo nfm
whats everyones thoughts on the minnesota game. looking ahead to the schedule I see this one as a potential trap game coming of rutgers purdue illinois and then worried minnesota might catch us lookimg ahead to the wolverines............
glad its in lincoln, hoping its a night game and our boys are ready...ill be in attendence as long as its not to cold...gbr

• Haha
Reactions: Tranmer13
whats everyones thoughts on the minnesota game. looking ahead to the schedule I see this one as a potential trap game coming of rutgers purdue illinois and then worried minnesota might catch us lookimg ahead to the wolverines............
glad its in lincoln, hoping its a night game and our boys are ready...ill be in attendence as long as its not to cold...gbr
No

star-wars-admiral-ackbar.gif

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Dude, It's early April and you're worried about the 9th game of the season next fall?

Especially when we have a number of players injured again, that’s one thing frost teams seems to be consistent in is top players being injured a lot
Is this on Duval, crotch rot. Obama or all the above? I seem to remember all the talk about how great Duval is and how soft-tissue injuries were virtually non-existent under his watch at UCFart.

Reactions: loper
Is this on Duval, crotch rot. Obama or all the above? I seem to remember all the talk about how great Duval is and how soft-tissue injuries were virtually non-existent under his watch at UCFart.
imo has to be some of the training or lack of a certain type, it way to coincidental during frosts tenure

Hugo_Stiglitz7 said:
imo has to be some of the training or lack of a certain type, it way to coincidental during frosts tenure

I’m surprised that coach…I mean AD Alberts didn’t send Duval’s ass packing like those other deadweights fired last year.

I believe Nebraska is only a trap game to others, not vice versa.

Duval seems to be all in on really heavy weight training. That's fine and dandy as long as the kids are properly trained and built up slowly on flexibility and core strength. Could they be overloading their joints too fast? Duval is supposed to be the expert, idk. Also, people don't like to hear it, but the lack of hard physical contact repetitions in practice is probably a factor with injuries today as well. Bodies just aren't as well prepared M-F for physical games on Saturday nowadays. Just my 2¢.

Reactions: Oldie but goodie
Minnesota is by far the worst team in the league this year - they can’t hit or pitch -anything other than a sweep of this weekend’s series is a massive failure

Minnesota is by far the worst team in the league this year - they can’t hit or pitch -anything other than a sweep of this weekend’s series is a massive failure
You're a massive failure of a human being. I kind of feel sorry for you.

Reactions: nwualum

Saw parts of their spring game on TV and they were playing full tackle the entire game so they are ahead of us in quality practice.

However, they played indoors like in a field house. Could not have been more than 200-300 fans watching.

Reactions: mavsker
Saw parts of their spring game on TV and they were playing full tackle the entire game so they are ahead of us in quality practice.

However, they played indoors like in a field house. Could not have been more than 200-300 fans watching.
Inside because of heavy rain, made the change 2 days prior to the game.

My prediction is that Minny will suck as usual, but beat Nebraska, as usual... and PJ will act like he just won the Super Bowl, as usual, and Minny fans will lap it up and spend the next 9 months beaming about how great their team is. Fleck owes Nebraska a cut of his extension.

Reactions: timnsun
My prediction is that Minny will suck as usual, but beat Nebraska, as usual... and PJ will act like he just won the Super Bowl, as usual, and Minny fans will lap it up and spend the next 9 months beaming about how great their team is. Fleck owes Nebraska a cut of his extension.
If we lose to Minnesota at home, it will be very bad for Frost’s future at Nebraska.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT