ADVERTISEMENT

Millard North vs Cherry Creek, Colo.

I was there as well. Remember this name, Oliver Miller , a giant RT , who is a 9th grader for CC.
Correction: Game program was wrong, he’s a junior.

Last edited:

Live now at 8pm CST Friday Sep. 6.

The team was on my flight from Denver to Omaha, today. I had a little freshman ILB sitting next to me. He did not lack confidence. Talked to a couple of the coaches. Dave Logan was not hard to spot.

Had Division III Whitworth College (Spokane) football team on my 5:30 am (Ugh) flight from Spokane to Denver. On their way to play Gustavus Adolphus

Last edited:
MN has serious depth issues this season. The left tackle was hurt last night. I hope it is not serious.
Marable returned to the stadium after seeking medical attention, came back in a boot on the left leg. Looked bad when he came off the field.. Severely sprained ankle minimum. Missing 275lb off both lines is going to sting.

MN has serious depth issues this season. The left tackle was hurt last night. I hope it is not serious.
MS and OW are the only ones without serious depth issues because they are willing to cross the line as far as recruiting.

It’s high school football.

The team was on my flight from Denver to Omaha, today. I had a little freshman ILB sitting next to me. He did not lack confidence. Talked to a couple of the coaches. Dave Logan was not hard to spot.

Had Division III Whitworth College (Spokane) football team on my 5:30 am (Ugh) flight from Spokane to Denver. On their way to play Gustavus Adolphus
Do you ask if Cherry Creek was sticking around for the Buffs @ 'Skers?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT