ADVERTISEMENT

Miles Farmer

Lack of institutional control
WTF is Mickey doing??

one of our greatest failures in recent times is earning the top ranking of any power 5 program in the Fulmer Cup Standings in 2019 and having squat to show for it

The Fulmer Cup Standings

Welcome to the Standings for the World’s Most Prestigious College Football Award Based on Criminal Record, run by /r/CFB and based out of /r/TheFulmerCup.

There are over 20,000 Division 1 college football players. As a whole, they have crime rates much lower than the general population. However, when they do get in trouble, they get a lot of attention. For that reason, we have The Fulmer Cup.

The Fulmer Cup is a tongue-in-cheek award that tracks the criminal achievements of various college football programs during the offseason and declares a “winner”. It is open to all Division 1 football programs (FBS & FCS), and points are awarded based on the level of crime (more details below). The Fulmer Cup season starts the minute the national title game is finished and ends the minute of the FBS kickoff, this year on August 26.

Fulmer Cup Standings – 2019
1. Bryant 28
2. Georgia Southern 27
3. Nebraska 22
4. New Hampshire 20
5. Georgia 12
6. UTEP 11
7. Mississippi State 10
8. Nicholls State 7
9. ULM 7
10. Washington State

Last edited:
Lack of institutional control
WTF is Mickey doing??
How is any coach going to prevent players driving while drunk? You can preach and preach but some kids and adults just do not get it. It happens. Sad but true.

It sucks, and I get using Uber, but he's a college kid. So many people drive drunk in college it is silly. Is it right? No, but it isn't going to change.
This is so true.

I would add in "happy hour" on Friday after work for soooo many people.

We used to go out, not every Friday. but here and there, usually 10-15 of us, after work. We would leave be 5-6pm and there is a good chance that everyone leaving was drunk. Sweet little old ladies included.

A college kid drinking and driving? Throw the book at him. Lock him up. Prison time. Perhaps flogging.
Man this is terrible. Program ending. Fire Mickey. This has set us back another 20 years.
I guess I'll go root for Iowa.

Out vs Michigan, arrested for DUI. NEBRASKA IS BACK!!!!
Just stupid. When I was in school we did not have Uber. I know that is a poor excuse because there were cabs, but now with Uber no one should drink and drive. When I am in places like San Diego, or Vegas I never drive when we go out to the bars. I don't drink and drive here at home either. I have something better than Uber. The driver is called my wife.

Reactions: LegendaryFrechFry
Just stupid. When I was in school we did not have Uber. I know that is a poor excuse because there were cabs, but now with Uber no one should drink and drive. When I am in places like San Diego, or Vegas I never drive when we go out to the bars. I don't drink and drive here at home either. I have something better than Uber. The driver is called my wife.
Not better...the Uber driver leaves after taking you home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT