ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Riley the gift that keeps giving

jedimasterjed

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 14, 2013
Blair, Ne
I find it hard to believe that the former coaching staff did not help influence Gebbia's decision to leave. I would say after 2 games they helped screw both Nebraska and Gebbia.

Both Nebraska and Gebbia would be far better off if he stays in Lincoln

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Mike Riley had zero to do with this loss … except for the OL Frost inherited.

Frost compounded the problem by not prioritizing OL recruiting form Day1.

Gebbia didn't have enough confidence in himself to hang around and see the season through. We'll see how well he does next year.

Gebbia didn't have enough confidence in himself to hang around and see the season through. We'll see how well he does next year.
It isn't the right offensive scheme for him. I don't blame him for leaving, but the timing hurt big time.

I find it hard to believe that the former coaching staff did not help influence Gebbia's decision to leave. I would say after 2 games they helped screw both Nebraska and Gebbia.

Both Nebraska and Gebbia would be far better off if he stays in Lincoln
Gebbia couldn't have saved them. Last week or today. Smilin mike is gone and it's time to start playing like it .

No one expected miracles but 6 wins seems to be the minimum and there were plenty of people that accused those aiming for 6 wins as having a losers mentality.

No one is putting Frost on the hot seat, but < 6 wins would represent a grade of “failing” after year 1.

Some of the posts claiming how we have a good shot at making a run in the BIG or beating Michigan or Wisconsin are simply ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT