ADVERTISEMENT

Middle Aged Fat Dude Day

For all of the guys carrying 20 balls in a bag, insisting players sign each one so it can be sold later, I salute you! The kids in line are probably too stupid to be doing it only for the money.

Get to cut in line ahead of little kids to get autographs from your favorite Huskers today.
can't imagine asking kids for their autographs. i understand we all make this way more important than it should be but jeez this guys haven't even won a single relevant game in their lives. not sure what we're idolizing?

Reactions: run4fun11
giphy.gif

can't imagine asking kids for their autographs. i understand we all make this way more important than it should be but jeez this guys haven't even won a single relevant game in their lives. not sure what we're idolizing?
Not sure the adults in line are getting signatures because of some sort of idle worship. People trying to make a buck in the memorabilia game. I wouldn’t do it but I don’t begrudge anyone trying to work a side hustle.

Isn't there typically a rule that says a player will sign one or two items per person?

Reminds me of the Impractical Jokers bit where joe was a superfan at a mets game snagging all of the signed baseballs by Thor.

Reactions: Lars72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT