ADVERTISEMENT

***Michigan State vs Iowa***

I'm loving this game. As soon as I admire something that Iowa had done and then your applauding State. This is fun. Sure wish it was us. Great defense, good discipline, suspense. What more could you ask for?

Reactions: Redblood23
Oh please - we need major help at LB, DE. We were barely able to field people to fill those spots at times this year. We had the same problem at DB and were close to pulling red shirts just to have enough bodies late in the season. Safety is not a sterling area for this D as well. So we really even know the depth on the OL since we didn't actually see it used? On paper maybe, but not on the field. Time will tell but there are holes all over the place.

That's because we have over 20 players that RFR and FR at those two defensive positions. We are so young as a team it's scary what we could do as a team in years to come. But to get there we need quality depth and talent at quarterback.

Oh please - we need major help at LB, DE. We were barely able to field people to fill those spots at times this year. We had the same problem at DB and were close to pulling red shirts just to have enough bodies late in the season. Safety is not a sterling area for this D as well. So we really even know the depth on the OL since we didn't actually see it used? On paper maybe, but not on the field. Time will tell but there are holes all over the place.
Yeah, I too have trouble following these dual narratives:

1.) There's no point in even trying to run the ball, because the O Line sucks and the RBs are no good.
2.) All we need is a competent QB, and our problems will be solved.

I'm loving this game. As soon as I admire something that Iowa had done and then your applauding State. This is fun. Sure wish it was us. Great defense, good discipline, suspense. What more could you ask for?
The PAC12 game is much much more enjoyable to watch.

Before that last pass, my thought was QB change for MSU. Maybe he should get a few more plays.

Yes, and whichever one wins better hope they draw Clemson, because I think they will get destroyed by the other two.

Yep screw the rankings. If Clemson is in I'd want to be seeded 4th. Don't want to play Bama first and give Saban that much time to prepare.

Monster play there by Iowa - I think the Fox announcer lost his headset (and his mind) on that play....lol

ADVERTISEMENT