ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan -11 vs PSU

7-11employee

Aug 31, 2018
Easy money

PSU will not only cover but beat Michigan 31-17.

Make the bet, win some $$$$...buy your wife/GF something nice.

Penn State will be lucky to cover. They only beat an over-rated Iowa team by six at home.

I'm not so sure. Iowa was lucky to get those 2 safeties and they had that silly fake field goal attempt. I don't think Penn State gave up an offensive touchdown. I think their defense will keep them in the game but Michigan should win. Franklin is a clown I remember reading he has a 0-10 record against ranked road teams or something.

Easy money

Pretty crazy sounding advice. So do you have inside knowledge that Tonya Harding’s entourage with metal pipes is plotting to go into the Michigan locker room before kickoff or something like that?

Easy money

Last time psu was a road underdog by more than 10 points was 2016 against michigan. Michigan won that game 49-10

I think Michigan is definitely top 5 good and likely the best defense in the country, including Alabama. My concern about laying double digits is the lack of offensive fire power by Michigan. Penn State's defense is pretty stout and I think it will be a contest heading into the 4th quarter. Now... a team can be up 7 going into the 4th and score a late TD to cover the 11, so I won't be placing my money on this game, but I don't see a blowout.

I think Michigan is definitely top 5 good and likely the best defense in the country, including Alabama. My concern about laying double digits is the lack of offensive fire power by Michigan. Penn State's defense is pretty stout and I think it will be a contest heading into the 4th quarter. Now... a team can be up 7 going into the 4th and score a late TD to cover the 11, so I won't be placing my money on this game, but I don't see a blowout.
Michigan looked like boys playing against men when they played Notre Dame. It wasn't even close who was the better team even though the score indicated it was close.

Easy money

You think the PSU offense will score.
Easy money

If Penn St. scores over 17 points, I'll be surprised. I think it will be like 27-10, Michigan.

No mention of McSorley being gimpy? I’d take Michigan all day against a straight line running QB.

Michigan looked like boys playing against men when they played Notre Dame. It wasn't even close who was the better team even though the score indicated it was close.

Never mind the fact that Michigan outgained ND and led in time of possession. The Michigan team that boat-raced Wisconsin and held Michigan State to under 100 yards of offense is not the same one that lost to ND.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT