ADVERTISEMENT

Men's BB visit

I don't like feeling this way, but its tough getting excited about high school BB recruits given the lack of success NU has had in developing and retaining them over the past decade. Since 2014, I count a total of 4 high school recruits that finished their college careers with NU: 1) Isiah Roby, 2) Glynn Watson, 3) Thor, 4) Bryce McGowens who was one and done.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I don't like feeling this way, but its tough getting excited about high school BB recruits given the lack of success NU has had in developing and retaining them over the past decade. Since 2014, I count a total of 4 high school recruits that finished their college careers with NU: 1) Isiah Roby, 2) Glynn Watson, 3) Thor, 4) Bryce McGowens who was one and done.
NCAA Men's Basketball is pretty much a joke if you care about getting to know players & teams. It's more like a jr. college now. Get a guy to come back for one year and he's a veteran & automatic team captain.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Yikes.

That is a stunning stat.

Ffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT