ADVERTISEMENT

Mens BB transfers, Meah N, Connor N, Gavin G, Morgan and Rollie N

Racist against my own race? No. Just concerned about how much more athletic A&M was than we were. It was like Men vs. Boys out there. If we want to take the next step, we need some dudes. Hopefully we can land William Kyle.
When you start counting color …. Some of the most racist policies are those perpetrating by guilty white people.

That team is way too athletic for him. I figured he'd go to a place where he doesn't have to play defense or join his brother.
Their guards are super athletic and can create for others, meaning Wilcher can spread the floor and sit in the corner shooting wide open 3s.and if he gets beat on D there are dudes waiting to protect the rim…

Their guards are super athletic and can create for others, meaning Wilcher can spread the floor and sit in the corner shooting wide open 3s.and if he gets beat on D there are dudes waiting to protect the rim…
Wilcher isn't probably going to play much. I credit the kid as he did make himself better, but he still has a lot lacking with his game. I agree with what you said, I just imagine they have someone on their roster that will fill that role and he will be similar to what he was at Nebraska.

Wilcher shot 39% from 3 for us this past year and is a decent rebounder.

Reactions: headcard
He still has to get on the floor to do that . I don’t see a lot of playing time in that system.

Do we not have money?
Do we not have appeal?
Did we not just have a great season?
we have money

the other 2 are very relative.

to most of the cbb world, we have no appeal and just had a season that landed us inside the top 68. which is great for us.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but Boyed is likely going to Kentucky. The assistant coach who recruited him to Baylor just got hired by Kentucky. I'd have to think that is why he decommitted.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but Boyed is likely going to Kentucky. The assistant coach who recruited him to Baylor just got hired by Kentucky. I'd have to think that is why he decommitted.

Translation: Being a Debbie Downer is my official position in life.

You seem to revel in being the one to constantly shit all over any possible positive news. I bet you are a real treat to be around at family gatherings.

You'd rather I lie and say that he's coming here? He's not.
No, not at all… but one alternative is not to always be the guy bringing the bad news. Sometimes it’s ok to let people have hope, for however long it lasts. You don’t always have to be the one to end that hope.

In other words, let it go without telling everyone why it’ll never happen. They (we) will eventually figure it out themselves (ourselves) and you won’t be the bad guy.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
While he wouldn’t be a huge get, I wouldn’t mind seeing Hoiberg take a flyer on Fred King. He fell into McDermott’s doghouse but King’s pretty athletic and could slide into Allick’s role just fine. If nothing else, King brings some bulk to the frontcourt to help take some heat off Mast and the kid from North Dakota State.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT