ADVERTISEMENT

Mel Tucker Named Head Football Coach At Colorado

So far, the only people I have seen overly impressed with their hire are CU fans and some Husker fans ITT.

As far as the game next year...

NU - 45
CU - 17

The team they faced early this year was not the same team as the end. Call me a homer if you want, but I see many things going into next year that has me optimistic.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
So far, the only people I have seen overly impressed with their hire are CU fans and some Husker fans ITT.

NU - 45
CU - 17

The team they faced early this year was not the same team as the end. Call me a homer if you want, but I see many things going into next year that has me optimistic.
The defense will have to improve a lot for us to hold them to 17 at their place. Not saying that Colorado will have a great offense, just that our defense has been really bad for the past few years.

Last edited:
The defense will have to improve a lot for us to hold them to 17. Not saying that Colorado will have a great offense, just that our defense has been really bad for the past few years.
Not saying we will be a shut down defense, but continuity will help the defense a lot. Being the 2nd year in a system will help us play faster on D.

NU - 45
CU - 17

If Wandale signs and pans out, someone steps up to Stanley's role (Williams or McQuitty), and someone is decent at center I could see this offense as deadly and could score in the 50s. Unfortunately, they will score so fast the defense will be on the field a lot and give the senior QB and star receiver lots of opportunities.

If Wandale signs and pans out, someone steps up to Stanley's role (Williams or McQuitty), and someone is decent at center I could see this offense as deadly and could score in the 50s. Unfortunately, they will score so fast the defense will be on the field a lot and give the senior QB and star receiver lots of opportunities.
Could Warner and Spielman play wide, allowing Wandale to start in the slot? I know we need more than three, but maybe Warner is the guy we're looking for, even if he is just a walk-on.

Could Warner and Spielman play wide, allowing Wandale to start in the slot? I know we need more than three, but maybe Warner is the guy we're looking for, even if he is just a walk-on.
Warner has the smarts, determination and want to, but I'm not sure he has the tools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT