ADVERTISEMENT

Mast Out For '24-'25 Season

My gut reaction is he's probably played his last game for NU as he's nearly 23 right now. But alot I don't understand about NIL and college sports today where maybe it makes sense for him to stick around another 2 years.

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

I'm still not sure he comes back. He will probably get his surgery done and rehab and then go overseas. I doubt I would come back to college at that point.

I'm still not sure he comes back. He will probably get his surgery done and rehab and then go overseas. I doubt I would come back to college at that point.
Then Nebraska needs to move him to a NIL scholarship deal to clear a scholarship spot.

If so, and my point above, we're 3 under. Why??
The portal is closed for new guys to enter, but we can still sign guys that are already in. It's probably smart to slow play at this point and see if anything new develops in the next 2-3 months. I'm guessing we'll fill the scholarships.

Reactions: king_kong_
agree. my hat's off to him for playing through it.

just wonder why it took this long to make this determination.

must be a pretty serious reconstruction to produce that kind of recovery time.

@dinglefritz , I'm curious to hear your thoughts.
I'm thinking there's microfracture involved, because that's a really long recovery if you want to reap the full benefits. But I'm strictly speaking as a highly experienced patient, not from any medical expertise.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT