ADVERTISEMENT

Massage guns

both of my boys are college athletes - baseball pitchers. They started with "homedics" and we just bought each of them a hypervolt pro. no comparison - the hypervolt pro is legit FWIW, my older son's roommate has a theragun and he's telling me there's a HUGE difference between the hypervolt pro and the theragun. His roommates won't even use the theragun anymore - everyone want to use his hypervolt. It's heavy - but it packs a punch. Bought one for myself too. If you need or want the power, the hypervolt pro has it.

Not worth it unless you are actually training like an elite athlete. The business model isnt sustainable though unless the masses of fat people like you buy them and them leave them in their closet for the next 10 years once you give up on your new years resolution

Hey, I totally get where you're coming from regarding massage guns. It's true, they might not be the best investment for everyone unless you're really committed to a rigorous training regimen. Plus, the whole sustainability aspect is something to think about too.

about 10 years ago I had a friend who kept telling me about one of those rub n tug asian massage places. Never went but he raved about the massage lol .

about 10 years ago I had a friend who kept telling me about one of those rub n tug asian massage places. Never went but he raved about the massage lol .
Bill Hader Yes GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT