ADVERTISEMENT

Mascot changes

Y’all will really cry about anything. It was called out by the Apparel Co.. If they see a problem and want to make a slight adjustment, who really cares. If they had changed it without telling any of you, most would not have even notice the adjustment. If it’s being used by a hate group then make the change, end of story.

Geez…get over it. Like any of you even ever would’ve noticed they changed it if there wasn’t some announcement about it. Talk about people getting “outraged” over nothing….
It is boobs like you that enable the wokeness. I love these threads. It allows me to identify and ignore libtards.

It is boobs like you that enable the wokeness. I love these threads. It allows me to identify and ignore libtards.
People's anger is misaligned.
This was an athletic department decision.
Please direct the vitriol to the one (or"boob" as you referred to him) ultimately in charge of this decision.

TREV ALBERTS​

• Angry
Reactions: BleedRed78
If they had changed it without telling any of you, most would not have even notice the adjustment.

not true -- don't you remember the absolute outrage on here and the near riot that occurred at the game when the basketball team came out in these uniforms --- LAST YEAR

15644233.jpeg

Reactions: Blindcheck
not true -- don't you remember the absolute outrage on here and the near riot that occurred at the game when the basketball team came out in these uniforms --- LAST YEAR

15644233.jpeg
No.. I’ve been away for awhile… I don’t even recall the situation at the game. I thought something happened with people in the stands but not regarding the uniform. But I still think the point is.. If they changed it and didn’t announce it.. Those who wanted to keep it as it was before, would you have really noticed??

No.. I’ve been away for awhile… I don’t even recall the situation at the game. I thought something happened with people in the stands but not regarding the uniform. But I still think the point is.. If they changed it and didn’t announce it.. Those who wanted to keep it as it was before, would you have really noticed??

I was joking - they changed it over a year ago and no one noticed just like you said

Reactions: Johnny-Gnucci

15644233.jpeg
I actually prefer these.. hold up how many conference wins we’ll have this year.

Reactions: pgainey
I actually prefer these.. hold up how many conference wins we’ll have this year.

i think he is signaling the elite standards our fans and athletic department have by holding up the number of conference football wins required to retain a multi million dollar position

“just win one baby!”

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
i think he is signaling the elite standards our fans and athletic department have by holding up the number of conference football wins required to retain a multi million dollar position

“just win one baby!”
Been going to games since the 60’s and fans at home in Lincoln or at away games 👌🏻 stands for 3 and out!

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
all it takes is one nut to make up something like the ok sign is a sign for white supremacy and then if it sticks it spreads like wildfire but in reality it has no validity except some person said so
that person is most likely rolling on the floor with laughter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT