ADVERTISEMENT

Martinez looks good...

timnsun

Athletic Director
Jan 25, 2008
Good first half. One mistake on the fumble, but precision passing, clutch running... hopefully we can unite around him moving forward as a fan base.

Some, no doubt, will say this is just Minnesota, but I believe if we have people starting threads about how bad he is, we can also start threads about how good he is.

Reactions: jlb321
To be fair, we still have the second half, and a lot can happen, but no matter what happens, you can’t deny his ability.

Martinez is a perfect fit for what Frost wants to do. I know we've had some growing pains and he'll continue to make some mistakes, but the best team we can be next year and for the next 3 years is by playing Martinez this year.

Second in the league in total O. Has yet to play a complete game so watch out when he does. I was just thinking today that his knee injury sure seems to be a thing if the past.

Martinez... show some love those who have been dogging our true freshman QB!

Only two players in the country that average over 250 yards passing and 50 yards rushing per game. One is a millionaire and the other plays for Nebraska. Anybody dogging Martinez should be put down.

Reactions: Can o' corn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT