ADVERTISEMENT

Mahomes following script

Siryacht

Walk On
Sep 11, 2022
The Eagles are supposed to win this game. Mahomes was so injured on the field and walking to the locker room he wasn’t even limping. Then security was trying to get people to stop filming him because he isn’t injured. He is a great actor on the field and State Farm commercials. Good thing I put my money on the Eagles since we saw the script.

The Eagles are supposed to win this game. Mahomes was so injured on the field and walking to the locker room he wasn’t even limping. Then security was trying to get people to stop filming him because he isn’t injured. He is a great actor on the field and State Farm commercials. Good thing I put my money on the Eagles since we saw the script.
All the idiots talking about a script must have never known any NFL players. So all these NFL players are actors. Ok. Another prime reason why social media is ruining this country.

37-34. I told a friend, if thats the final then ill get on board with the scripted thing.
I actually think that theory is a biproduct of legalized gambling. Many times i was sure something was fixed after a back door cover or a big underdog winning. Its why so many say boxing is rigged. Lots of money gets bet and losers want justification.

Reactions: headcard
37-34. I told a friend, if thats the final then ill get on board with the scripted thing.
I actually think that theory is a biproduct of legalized gambling. Many times i was sure something was fixed after a back door cover or a big underdog winning. Its why so many say boxing is rigged. Lots of money gets bet and losers want justification.
I think it's just an idiot or 2 on social media that say something stupid and no one is smart enough to figure it out. My kids were talking about how it was all over social media that the field has been painted Eagles/Chiefs for a year. Yeah. That seems realistic.

• Haha
Reactions: shocksker
I like yacht rock.

Reactions: UNCHUSKER
What about 38-35?

Reactions: UNCHUSKER
All the idiots talking about a script must have never known any NFL players. So all these NFL players are actors. Ok. Another prime reason why social media is ruining this country.
The fact that people feel the need to respond to conspiracy degenerates means they have already met their goals, attention and importance. And now I am responding to a responder because of a troll.

I think it's just an idiot or 2 on social media that say something stupid and no one is smart enough to figure it out. My kids were talking about how it was all over social media that the field has been painted Eagles/Chiefs for a year. Yeah. That seems realistic.
That's how stupid Cardinal fans are. They didn't even recognize their home field had Chiefs and Eagles painted on it all season long!

They flipped the script since it got out. You know that wasn’t a penalty. They gave the chiefs the game.
In 1940 the battle plans for the German invasion of France and the low countries was captured by the allies. This plan involved Germany repeating the Schlieffen plan from World War I with an overwhelming surge into the low countries. Since the script got out Hitler decided on a much more risky plan to send a third army through the impassable Ardennes, most of his armor would be strung out in columns for days as it waited to cross the Meuse. We all know how that turned out. These things happen.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories in the NFL. I do believe (just like the NBA) certain players get certain calls.

I have seen some call that call a "borderline" call. You're acting like a clown and not even being honest with yourself for saying that. Justifying a game altering shitty call with the argument that you "perceived" that your team didn’t get some calls throughout the game, is pretty asinine. If its a shitty call, it is what it is.

Losing a game that way certainly sucks. Here is the deal, though. I wouldn't want my team to win on that way, either.

This could have been one of those Super Bowls that WOULD be an instant classic, regardless who won. Now it is a classic for all of the wrong reasons.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories in the NFL. I do believe (just like the NBA) certain players get certain calls.

I have seen some call that call a "borderline" call. You're acting like a clown and not even being honest with yourself for saying that. Justifying a game altering shitty call with the argument that you "perceived" that your team didn’t get some calls throughout the game, is pretty asinine. If its a shitty call, it is what it is.

Losing a game that way certainly sucks. Here is the deal, though. I wouldn't want my team to win on that way, either.

This could have been one of those Super Bowls that WOULD be an instant classic, regardless who won. Now it is a classic for all of the wrong reasons.
Put an asterisk by this one.

Legit holding call. Eagles TE got review confirmed as a catch when it clearly wasn't. It went both ways tonight and the better QB/coach survived.
I am sure the entire Chiefs fanbase agrees with you. 😆 🤣

ok?

Reactions: headcard
Chiefs were winning that game with or without that call at the end. They owned the Iggles all second half and I thought the "catch"/fumble/TD that was ruled not a catch was bogus and would have put a nail in the coffin had it stood as a K.C. touchdown...so they were fortunate to still be in it at that point anyway.

If the game was rigged for the Chiefs, the league did a shitty job of choosing what calls to overturn and what calls to let stand. There were waaaay better ways to get that dun than to rely on that last Eagle penalty.

Last edited:
MV5BMDMwOTU4MTEtODIzZi00YTZiLWEwYzMtODg3OGEwMWVlNDEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ0NjQzNTE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
Live look inside siryacht’s room

Do you have a spreadsheet to show your work
With Brady gone the nfl decided Pat Mahomes needs to try and be the face of the nfl. He got the call at the end against the bengals and the call against eagles at the end. Nfl writers want to make it him now. Wonder what they will do in the next episodes

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
With Brady gone the nfl decided Pat Mahomes needs to try and be the face of the nfl. He got the call at the end against the bengals and the call against eagles at the end. Nfl writers want to make it him now. Wonder what they will do in the next episodes
I understand that it is easy to point to a conspiracy theory when a game almost seems scripted. I just don't think that's even possible, though. How do you explain injuries? Especially bad ones. A torn ACL. Concussion...whatever. I think certain players will get a call because of who they are, sure. That is true in every professional sport. Get at least one stop in the second half....and you don't leave it in someone else's hands.

Irt the call, ny problem is not that the call is made. My problem is that it is made in that situation, when you have not made that same call all game long, either way. It equates to an inconsistent strike zone in baseball.

As a coach, I always told my kids, play according to how the refs are dictating you can play. If they are "letting them play", then you better play accordingly. If they are pushing the gray area and we aren't, that is on us. The same goes if they are calling everything. Bradberry admitting to the call doesn't change that. It's not about it being the "right call". It's about it being a super soft call not made all game long to that point.

Irt the non-fumble and the Goeddert catch that WENT TO REPLAY and was clear to everybody (but Chiefs fans, 😆), that the correct call is made, it is obvious that you are trying to justify a poor judgement call. That being said, if it is a conspiracy, why don't you just let a shitty call stand? Why not let the Smith catch that was overturned, stand? Clearly the right call, btw.

The point is, if you are going to make that call in that spot, then you better flag every single single one of them throughout the game.

That being said, the Chiefs very well may have STILL won that game. Who knows what happens when the Eagles get the ball back with a minute and a half left? If it goes to OT, the momentum was clearly with the Chiefs.

Look in the mirror time....That scheme was horrible, defensively. The Eagles offense played well enough to win, but the defense played not to lose. You leave yourself open for something like that to happen. Nobody is to blame, but yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedRed78
I understand that it is easy to point to a conspiracy theory when a game almost seems scripted. I just don't think that's even possible, though. How do you explain injuries? Especially bad ones. A torn ACL. Concussion...whatever. I think certain players will get a call because of who they are, sure. That is true in every professional sport. Get at least one stop in the second half....and you don't leave it in someone else's hands.

Irt the call, ny problem is not that the call is made. My problem is that it is made in that situation, when you have not made that same call all game long, either way. It equates to an inconsistent strike zone in baseball.

As a coach, I always told my kids, play according to how the refs are dictating you can play. If they are "letting them play", then you better play accordingly. If they are pushing the gray area and we aren't, that is on us. The same goes if they are calling everything. Bradberry admitting to the call doesn't change that. It's not about it being the "right call". It's about it being a super soft call not made all game long to that point.

Irt the non-fumble and the Goeddert catch that WENT TO REPLAY and was clear to everybody (but Chiefs fans, 😆), that the correct call is made, it is obvious that you are trying to justify a poor judgement call. That being said, if it is a conspiracy, why don't you just let a shitty call stand?

The point is, if you are going to make that call in that spot, then you better flag every single single one of them throughout the game.

That being said, the Chiefs very well may have STILL won that game. Who knows what happens when the Eagles get the ball back with a minute and a half left? If it goes to OT, the momentum was clearly with the Chiefs.

Look in the mirror time....That scheme was horrible, defensively. The Eagles offense played well enough to win, but the defense played not to lose. You leave yourself open for something like that to happen. Nobody is to blame, but yourself.
Well of course Damar Hamlin was faking his heart stopping in the middle of a huge Sunday night game and he let that trainer do CPR for 10 minutes for the money. Josh Allen has been practicing fake crying for just that scene. It's all so simple.

Weird how the best QB and coach combinations are always the teams being scripted to win.

Years ago when I was into Nascar, back when Gordon was winning every 3 races....somebody said the Chevy's had an unfair advantage, I said you're right, they do...they have the best drivers and crew chiefs.

Well of course Damar Hamlin was faking his heart stopping in the middle of a huge Sunday night game and he let that trainer do CPR for 10 minutes for the money. Josh Allen has been practicing fake crying for just that scene. It's all so simple.
That was not scripted. Come on man

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT