ADVERTISEMENT

Lutovsky at right guard

Didn’t see much of USC v Meatchicken. The little I saw USC looked pretty average.
USC offense was getting their asses handed to them in the first half. It was all Michigan.
In the second half, Michigan didn't have a first down until 2:30 to go in the 4th quarter.

Michigan had 2 huge officiating cheats that made their win possible, no other way to put it, the officials made 2 critical "mistakes" otherwise USC wins that game in Ann Arbor.

Michigans defense, especially their DL, is FAR superior to NU. Their two DT's are light years better than Ty and Nash, and that rush end, #0, Stewart, is a total stud.

If NU can't expose the USC Left Tackles on offense, they will light us up on defense. They will have an enormous edge in the kicking game. I suspect a loss here.

With that win, Michigan has their mojo back, and I expect them to really drill Minnesota.

Ohio State, with their roster, looks like a total beatdown. With Kelly calling plays and focusing on running the ball with both Henderson and Judkins, both kids look like they can go to the house at any minute. Howard is mostly just playing point guard on that offense.

Tennessee handled OU easily in OU, despite the final score in a game that wasn't that close. I came away not so impressed with Niko as I was by the Tennessee defense. Their NO/DT Moi, is a ridiculous talent in the middle of their defense. They don't have a great running game though.

The SEC welcomed OU to the party by scheduling OU v. Texas in the Red River Rivalry game, followed the next Saturday and a date with Georgia. Anyone here want to play Texas and Georgia back-to-back?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT