ADVERTISEMENT

LSU - Texas AM

Idk but lsu pissed a shot at the playoffs down their leg
coolest-pee.gif

It makes me smile when teams that try to buy championships flop.
I agree with what Jimbo said about his team. They are very young and inexperienced but are getting the experience. His patience and willingness to stick to his guns will pay dividends in the future. A&M suffers from the step sister syndrome. The alumni and administration act and behave like spoiled brats and have unrealistic expectations. Jimbo will work there if they are patient with him.

I agree with what Jimbo said about his team. They are very young and inexperienced but are getting the experience. His patience and willingness to stick to his guns will pay dividends in the future. A&M suffers from the step sister syndrome. The alumni and administration act and behave like spoiled brats and have unrealistic expectations. Jimbo will work there if they are patient with him.
Why are they so young? Jimbo just finished up his fifth season at A&M, What should they be expecting from him in the future? Looks like more mediocrity to me, despite pulling in top rated classes.

Jimbo's going to be losing quite a few players to the transfer portal soon, some pretty high profile ones, too. He wasn't getting fired this year. Hiring a real OC is definitely on the table. He teaches QB'ing like it's 1975.

What are the analytics on onside kick attempts with a lead on foreign soil against a team that will go on to finish 1-11?
I think the analytics say your head coach had a massive hangover and his BAC was still way over the legal limit to drive

Sounds a lot like the B1G west division
The B1G West comes down to which teams avoid both Michigan and Ohio State.
  • Last year, it was Iowa.
  • This year, it was Purdue.
  • Next year, both Illinois and Iowa get that gift from the scheduling gods.
  • Nebraska misses OSU for the second straight year, but we get Michigan every year now that the Wolverines have passed up OSU as the league's best program.

The future of the SEC is a lot of 6-6, 5-7, 7-5 teams with fans and administration that don't want to have 6-6, 5-7, 7-5 records. And Vanderbilt.
Records look familiar to big ten fans

The administrators wanting to better a football program is pretty alien, though

Reactions: 9and4
Except Big Ten West doesn't think the sun rises and sets with it.
Many a B1G west fan is waking up giddy with the possibility of seeing two teams from their beloved conference in the playoffs

Big ten fans thought winning the rose bowl > winning a national title for like 85 years

Lol @ this comment

B1G west has been the worst division in all of P5 since its inception & people are just now coming around to it

Many a B1G west fan is waking up giddy with the possibility of seeing two teams from their beloved conference in the playoffs

Big ten fans thought winning the rose bowl > winning a national title for like 85 years

Lol @ this comment

B1G west has been the worst division in all of P5 since its inception & people are just now coming around to it
But .... TROPHIES!
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT