ADVERTISEMENT

LSU OU

If anyone, like the announcers, thinks LSU should call off the dogs on Lincoln Riley:

Oklahoma 70, South Dakota 14
Oklahoma 55, Texas Tech 16
Oklahoma 52, WVU 14
Oklahoma 63, FAU 14
Oklahoma 51, KSU 14
Oklahoma 57, UTEP 7
Oklahoma 56, Tulane 14
Oklahoma 41, KU 3

If anyone, like the announcers, thinks LSU should call off the dogs on Lincoln Riley:

Oklahoma 52, WVU 14
Oklahoma 63, FAU 14
Oklahoma 51, KSU 14
Oklahoma 57, UTEP 7
Oklahoma 56, Tulane 14
Oklahoma 41, KU 3

agreed, OU is one team that deserves having the score ran up on them. They do to any team they play.

Reactions: Baxter48

Oklahoma 52, WVU 14
Oklahoma 63, FAU 14
Oklahoma 51, KSU 14
Oklahoma 57, UTEP 7
Oklahoma 56, Tulane 14
Oklahoma 41, KU 3

Sorry but those remind me a lot of Nebraska final scores in the 1980s-1990s...and we enjoyed the outcomes. Go ahead and look up the final scores. Winking

Interesting - if you check out Rivals recruiting the past 4 years, OU and LSU are nearly identical in raking in 4 and 5 star recruits. Yet one is smoking another.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
he did inherit OU Sooners in a very weak Big 12. That does help a lot. Now I’m not saying he’s a bad coach or anything like that but even a decent Head Coach could do that with OU in the Big 12.
Riley's offensive system is the best in college football. He's an exceptional coach on the offensive side of the ball at least. After Pelini was fired, people were saying a monkey could win 9 games here. You don't get to the Playoffs 3 years in a row without great coaching.

Reactions: dckchusker
Riley's offensive system is the best in college football. He's an exceptional coach on the offensive side of the ball at least. After Pelini was fired, people were saying a monkey could win 9 games here. You don't get to the Playoffs 3 years in a row without great coaching.

thanks for sharing your opinion. And sorry but BIG 10 is a lot different then the Big 12. Completely different conferences. Until Texas gets going again, there isn’t anyone in the Big 12 to challenge OU. Again a decent Head Coach could do what Riley has done at OU with that talent, in that conference, at this point in time where Texas is down. I will say a bad Head Coach couldn’t do it but any decent Head Coach out there could in the Big 12 with OU right now.

of course, again, 4 teams was plenty for the "playoff" system, the PAC12 only had like 3 teams with winning records and OU is the best of the Big12 and merely poor filler, so others can quit with the BS we need 8 or whatever.- IMO

Reactions: baseball31ne
thanks for sharing your opinion. And sorry but BIG 10 is a lot different then the Big 12. Completely different conferences. Until Texas gets going again, there isn’t anyone in the Big 12 to challenge OU. Again a decent Head Coach could do what Riley has done at OU with that talent, in that conference, at this point in time where Texas is down. I will say a bad Head Coach couldn’t do it but any decent Head Coach out there could in the Big 12 with OU right now.
Yeah whatever, if producing 3 Heisman finalist quarterbacks in 3 years and taking your team to the playoffs 3 years in a row in his first 3 years only makes you a decent coach, I'd hate to see what you think of our coach who's gone 4-8 the past two years.

Yeah whatever, if producing 3 Heisman finalist quarterbacks in 3 years and taking your team to the playoffs 3 years in a row in his first 3 years only makes you a decent coach, I'd hate to see what you think of our coach who's gone 4-8 the past two years.

gotcha my man. You like Riley. We just disagree. I know what’s happened there and what they done. Again, all that shows is OU has talent while Big 12 is down and Riley is a great offensive guy. That’s all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT