ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is in a serious hole again

RedSea

Recruiting Coordinator
Jun 18, 2001
Cougars are up 10-0 and just moved into L-ville territory again.

Yep, great fake punt, then very lucky "bounce". Things are falling Houston's way so far.

If they can score 40+ points in about 20 minutes of game time after trailing all game, they can come back from down 17.

Some would like to see them lose.

I would rather they win out ONLY so LJ wins the heisman and not Alabama's QB :)

I don't know, LJ might win it even if they drop another one.

31-0; I think you can stick a fork in L-ville now. Even if they get the O going, I don't think they have enough D to keep Houston from scoring in the second half.

Reactions: TwinsRRUs
****, I was looking forward to this game all year. I didn't know it was on a Thursday.

Right now the B1G holds 4 of the top 6 spots and should Washington lose, they will hold 4 of the top 5 spots. Delaney must be smiling right now. I wonder if the ESPN hype will follow anything like if this was 4 SEC teams.

And the Heisman race opens back up.
In our society of "what have you done for me lately?" I'd usually agree, but he is SO far ahead of anyone else. Who else would you give it to? JT Barrett? Deshaun Watson? I guess the closest, out-of-the-box guy would be Peppers from Michigan.

I just don't see a scenario where he loses the Heisman.

Reactions: huskerbux
In our society of "what have you done for me lately?" I'd usually agree, but he is SO far ahead of anyone else. Who else would you give it to? JT Barrett? Deshaun Watson? I guess the closest, out-of-the-box guy would be Peppers from Michigan.

I just don't see a scenario where he loses the Heisman.

And Peppers didn't really do jack vs Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT