ADVERTISEMENT

Look at USC's 2024 schedule

I don’t see the Notre Dame game ever going away.

South Bend in October
L.A last game of the year

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

I like that they (website) have a graphic for both the overall record, which won't be touched for 9 months, not to be outdone by their Pac schedule which doesn't exist any longer. Maybe someone just misses the old gang.

Last edited:
with Nix, Williams and Penix leaving it will be interesting to see who takes over for these programs at the QB position..

Well see how physical these defenses from the west do coming into the B1G, sure it will a different style they will need to grow accustomed too.

Reactions: Huskernationohio
5-7 next year if we are lucky. Just a brutal schedule. Don't know who will be the DC but they better have B1G ties because it's going to be hard adjusting to that style of football from the PAC-12. Can we have your DC please??

with Nix, Williams and Penix leaving it will be interesting to see who takes over for these programs at the QB position..

Well see how physical these defenses from the west do coming into the B1G, sure it will a different style they will need to grow accustomed too.

USC and UCLA both were beaten down this November..
One of my best friends lives in Long Beach. He's a Husky. I am looking forward to UCLA and USC joining the conference. Almost more than U Dub. It will be nice to take a quick trip to LA in November. It is currently 63 degrees there now. 32 degrees outside my house.

Reactions: scarletred

i expect Washington to take a big step back. 7-5/8-4 type beat.

USC is a bit of an unknown, though I expect them to have a winning record. a narrative that has gained legs is that USC simply had the fortune of having Caleb Williams at QB. i believe that is partially true. it has become so popular to dunk on Lincoln Riley that many have forgotten he essentially saved Bob Stoops from having an ugly end to his OU tenure. Riley gets the most out of his QBs, i don't expect them to fall back to mediocrity under him the way many do. they will compete in the big games and likely win a fair number of them.

Oregon is not going to look much different in my opinion. Lanning is building them like an SEC team, and i have a suspicion that a lot of QBs are going to look great in that system.

Reactions: Truewooper
5-7 next year if we are lucky. Just a brutal schedule. Don't know who will be the DC but they better have B1G ties because it's going to be hard adjusting to that style of football from the PAC-12. Can we have your DC please??
Hell no, Gina....
200w.gif

USC will struggle mightily in the B1G, but because Nebraska is on their schedule and they're hiring a new DC, they will suddenly have the best defense in the history of the school and one of the top defenses in all of college football by the time NU plays them.
You're referring to the infamous 'Husker Timing'.
Hey, let's schedule Washington. That's a decent plum on your victory schedule (circa early 90s), Washington has their best teams in school history, Nebraska is flopping relatively.
Same with USC about 12 years later.

I hate to say it but we need to schedule three non-conference nobody's if there are going to be 9 conference games going forward. I figured Colorado was a nobody but we can't even beat them.

Reactions: thall__
Well, the PAC probably had the most good teams this year for that conference in memory — and not surprisingly many good qb’s. So USC may at least have an easier conference schedule next year.😀

You're referring to the infamous 'Husker Timing'.
Hey, let's schedule Washington. That's a decent plum on your victory schedule (circa early 90s), Washington has their best teams in school history, Nebraska is flopping relatively.
Same with USC about 12 years later.

I hate to say it but we need to schedule three non-conference nobody's if there are going to be 9 conference games going forward. I figured Colorado was a nobody but we can't even beat them.

Son, Nebraska has been considered an easy game by many programs for years now. Winking
I'll fluck all a'you up right now, cache me ou-side, Beyotches.

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
i expect Washington to take a big step back. 7-5/8-4 type beat.

USC is a bit of an unknown, though I expect them to have a winning record. a narrative that has gained legs is that USC simply had the fortune of having Caleb Williams at QB. i believe that is partially true. it has become so popular to dunk on Lincoln Riley that many have forgotten he essentially saved Bob Stoops from having an ugly end to his OU tenure. Riley gets the most out of his QBs, i don't expect them to fall back to mediocrity under him the way many do. they will compete in the big games and likely win a fair number of them.

Oregon is not going to look much different in my opinion. Lanning is building them like an SEC team, and i have a suspicion that a lot of QBs are going to look great in that system.
Lincoln Riley has pur more guys in recent memory on the Heisman stage than any other. If he can get a defensive coordinator worth anything then they will be alright. They didn't lose because of their offense as much as the Defense was porous. We may have even scored 20 on them.

Reactions: thall__
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT