ADVERTISEMENT

lol Harbaugh....

I would say first a lot of people and who were paying attention this bowl getting pretty much explains hard boss coaching career he's able to get close and look good so when it comes time to seal the deal cough cough cough

He will only get more praise from the
media after this. Somehow they will put a positive spin on it.

Reactions: HuskerLLM
Michigan has found their Pelini. He will win all the games he should and crap the bed in every big game.

Reactions: SoFL Husker
I would say first a lot of people and who were paying attention this bowl getting pretty much explains hard boss coaching career he's able to get close and look good so when it comes time to seal the deal cough cough cough

Would say too hard boss coach pretty much explains it for career coach time put up or shut up

Reactions: baseball31ne
Actually was hoping they won, a B1G sweep was more important than seeing Jim lose.
Maybe Jim will hire your other close, personal friend Bobby?

Or did he already land that job that's far superior to the one he had at NU?

Reactions: SOHusker11
I don't get all the hate for Harbaugh. Yeah he's a little different, but I like it. He's a good coach.

Reactions: Redblood23
I don't get all the hate for Harbaugh. Yeah he's a little different, but I like it. He's a good coach.
Good coach...yes. My problem is he's making great coach money. Its a joke he is making more than Meyer and in the top 3 with Saban and Dabo. He hasn't even won his division yet, let alone the Big 10, let alone sniffed a National title. That is National title coaches money he's making. Not 3rd and 4th in the Big 10 East money.

Last edited:
I was also hoping for the conference sweep.

With that said, I'm so tired of the media being on Harbaugh's jock. STILL hasn't even sniffed the Big Ten championship game, let alone won it. They keep acting like Michigah is the conference's 2nd best team, and really, they're fighting for about 6th place. Harbaugh is no better than Lloyd Carr, despite all the hype.

The only problem with making fun of an alumni coach who was extremely successful until he came back to his old school is that the story line has now begun with Frost and Nebraska. We just don't have the results in yet.

Good coach...yes. My problem is he's making great coach money. Its a joke he is making more than Meyer and in the top 3 with Saban and Dabo. He hasn't even won his division yet, let alone the Big 10, let alone sniffed a National title. That is National title coaches money he's making. Not 3rd and 4th in the Big 10 East money.
That's not my concern. Why would I care how much the Michigan coach is getting paid?

Mike Riley thinks Jims offense is boring.
Mike Riley doesn't have a clue on how to achieve or develop anything on the Championship level. Riley needed to be shown the door don't give a F what he thinks about anything. He can get in his Prius and GTFO

Mike Riley doesn't have a clue on how to achieve or develop anything on the Championship level. Riley needed to be shown the door don't give a F what he thinks about anything. He can get in his Prius and GTFO
I agree...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT