ADVERTISEMENT

lol. Harbaugh is going to get PAID....

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
After Michigan squeezed the juice out of Harbaugh before, now he's got their nuts where he wants them. His agent is leveraging multiple openings and multiple commentator reports linking him to those openings to negotiate a new deal with Michigan. He'll be the next $100+ million dollar coach.

After Michigan squeezed the juice out of Harbaugh before, now he's got their nuts where he wants them. His agent is leveraging multiple openings and multiple commentator reports linking him to those openings to negotiate a new deal with Michigan. He'll be the next $100+ million dollar coach.
Maybe Frost will be in the same position here someday?

I am amused when people make light of these situations as if they don't happen every single day in almost any area of employment. As I told my students years ago, you want to make lots of money, get into doing something that fewer people can do or do it way better than anyone else.

While it is likely his agent is just working to get him a raise at UM. Who do you think Michigan would try to hire if they lose Harbaugh?

Aranada
Campbell
Gattis
Brohm

Fickell or an NFL guy would be my guess

that list wouldn't even sniff an interview

Fickell is an obvious one I forgot about. But Aranada wouldn't sniff an interview at Michigan, um what? Gattis who is on staff and just won the Broyals Award wouldn't sniff an interview? LOL

Reactions: BleedRed78
Fickell is an obvious one I forgot about. But Aranada wouldn't sniff an interview at Michigan, um what? Gattis who is on staff and just won the Broyals Award wouldn't sniff an interview? LOL
Aranda would not, no.

Gattis (whoever that is) maybe, but doubtful. he's a flash in the pan + poisoned by harbaugh.

I'd think more in line with bill o'brien or any recently fired/demoted NFL 'michigan men'.

regardless how listless they looked in what I hope will be their only CFP birth, michigan fans can always be proud of their sexual deviance. one of the top 8 or so runs in B1G history!

Michigan should let him go if we wants a big salary increase after beating Ohio State once. He can go coach the Raiders.

Actually, Raiders would be crazy not to offer him… he wins everywhere. And he would have a top 12 QB.
But, it’s more likely he stays at UM with a big bump up in pay.

Are you serious? What did he do, download a free "college head coach" contract from the internet? LOL. Now I'm even more amazed. Mike Greenberg might as well be his agent the way he's pimped him for NFL jobs.
I'm guessing that he probably has a lawyer write the contract but he negotiates all the big points. With as much of a control freak as he's rumored to be, it doesn't surprise me. But all it took was one person in the media to say they heard he "might" be interested in the pros and boom, off go the rumors. He's in a great position now where he's gonna get a big pay day regardless of where he coaches.

Are you serious? What did he do, download a free "college head coach" contract from the internet? LOL. Now I'm even more amazed. Mike Greenberg might as well be his agent the way he's pimped him for NFL jobs.
It wasn't all that long ago that there used to be old school athletic directors who absolutely refused to deal with agents - Frank Broyles at Arkansas was one.

I would rather the Raiders hire their interim guy. I am now officially off the Vikings ship and on the Raiders'.
Don't jump yet. It's about to get good. I predict the Vikings will hire DeMeco Ryans as their next coach. Will also be happy if they get Doug Pederson. Ryan Poles as GM.

I'm guessing that he probably has a lawyer write the contract but he negotiates all the big points. With as much of a control freak as he's rumored to be, it doesn't surprise me. But all it took was one person in the media to say they heard he "might" be interested in the pros and boom, off go the rumors. He's in a great position now where he's gonna get a big pay day regardless of where he coaches.
He's got every pundit suggesting that he's going to the NFL with the Raiders the most likely destination. Greenberg is a little too ebullient of his praise of Harbaugh. It makes me wonder what their connection is.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Don't jump yet. It's about to get good. I predict the Vikings will hire DeMeco Ryans as their next coach. Will also be happy if they get Doug Pederson. Ryan Poles as GM.
meh. I think the Vikings are screwed for years because of what Cousins has cost them in cap space and lost players. It was almost as devastating as the Walker trade was. Zimmer was right when he said that signing Cousins to that contract would end up costing his job. Personally, I'm not so sure that they might have been better off staying put but figuring out a way to get rid of Cousins and his contract. They're dead in the water for at least 2-3 years regardless of who will be coaching them. I like the no BS interim coach of the Raiders. I like Carr at QB. Yep. I'm a Raiders fan now followed closely by the Bengals.

Reactions: king_kong_
meh. I think the Vikings are screwed for years because of what Cousins has cost them in cap space and lost players. It was almost as devastating as the Walker trade was. Zimmer was right when he said that signing Cousins to that contract would end up costing his job. Personally, I'm not so sure that they might have been better off staying put but figuring out a way to get rid of Cousins and his contract. They're dead in the water for at least 2-3 years regardless of who will be coaching them. I like the no BS interim coach of the Raiders. I like Carr at QB. Yep. I'm a Raiders fan now followed closely by the Bengals.
If I’m going to jump the Viking ship I‘m jumping on the Bengals for obvious reasons and it’s more than one..

Reactions: king_kong_
You don't change teams. That's not how it works. Kirk may be in Minnesota one more year, but he also might be shipped off. Hopefully they find him a one-way ticket out of town.

maybe long shot but any chance michigan takes a look at frost if they dump harbaugh? hes under performed a bit so far here but he has the big ten experience young coach good dc and went head to head with harbaugh in lincoln this year

• Haha
Reactions: AnyOneButYou
If I’m going to jump the Viking ship I‘m jumping on the Bengals for obvious reasons and it’s more than one..
Nebraska Leadership + SEC Talent

they're a very fun team to watch & an easy one to root for

maybe long shot but any chance michigan takes a look at frost if they dump harbaugh? hes under performed a bit so far here but he has the big ten experience young coach good dc and went head to head with harbaugh in lincoln this year
LOL

Michigan just reached a settlement of $490 million to compensate athletes because the longtime athletics physician who died in 2008 really liked fondling hockey players' balls and sticking his finger up wrestlers' asses. Bad timing from a PR standpoint to announce a raise.

Last edited:
Reactions: jsachisler
You don't change teams. That's not how it works. Kirk may be in Minnesota one more year, but he also might be shipped off. Hopefully they find him a one-way ticket out of town.
Meh. I was a Bears fan when I was a kid. We lived in Rochester MN for a couple of years and all we got for a while on TV at the next stop was the Vikings. It was kind of fandom by proximity. Time for a change. Raiders, Bengals, Bills, Buccaneers, anybody but Kirk.

Nebraska fans are without doubt the most optimistic fans I have ever seen but I ques that doesn't hurt anything. Maybe dreamers.

Nebraska fans are without doubt the most optimistic fans I have ever seen but I ques that doesn't hurt anything. Maybe dreamers.
Hard not to be optimistic when you play in a crap division where every team is exactly the same and the worst team is literally the same as the best team.

Hard not to be optimistic when you play in a crap division where every team is exactly the same and the worst team is literally the same as the best team.
I wouldn't call it a crap division. I would say it is a fantastically average division with no really good teams.....yet. We're going to change that.Winking

We've only been beaten down by 2 decades of futility instead of 10 decades of futility like Hawkeye fans....
Had to chuckle at this one - its like saying hey I may be fatter but you have been fatter longer!

Its really special to talk down about a program that has a better record year in and year out, kicks our butts and has a better record than many on this board hope for each year in our program (if we can just get 6 wins and to a bowl game) Its like when we sit around thinking of our old glory days of high school or in our career - no one really cares anymore, it was long ago in a different time. People live in the present these days.

I am not a defended of Iowa FB but there is this thing called reality and is sucks sometimes.

Had to chuckle at this one - its like saying hey I may be fatter but you have been fatter longer!

Its really special to talk down about a program that has a better record year in and year out, kicks our butts and has a better record than many on this board hope for each year in our program (if we can just get 6 wins and to a bowl game) Its like when we sit around thinking of our old glory days of high school or in our career - no one really cares anymore, it was long ago in a different time. People live in the present these days.

I am not a defended of Iowa FB but there is this thing called reality and is sucks sometimes.

If their douchebag fans come here to run their mouths, they need to be reminded how dam fat they are, always have been, and always will be.

So according to your analogy, isn't it also a bit weird for a fatty that has always been fat to come and knock on your door to tell you how fat you now are?

I think you take these come backs a bit to seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT