ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln ESPN Radio

RiLLLLLLLLey

Sophomore
Oct 14, 2017
Is this station done or what? It suddenly has conservative talk radio on the FM station. And the AM station online is playing music. Poopy music.

Can anyone weigh in on either the new station(s), or why in the world the AM station was playing Bel Biv Devoe?

bell-biv-devoe-poison.gif

Seriously? No one here listens to ESPN radio in here? I like tuning in to Jim Rome here and there around lunch, and one of the other Husker shows (forget the name) on my commute home. It seems like the schedule and everything has been changed.

If someone knows if/where that station moved to, please let me know! Although, I would like to thank Todd for sharing his opinion. 😂

Reactions: Husker Todd
Alpha Media, which owns KFOR and KLMS is making some changes in the formats of both stations. Some shows previously on KLMS (1480 AM) are now on KFOR (1240 AM). They're also flipping their FM translators as well. KFOR will now be heard on 101.5 FM, and KLMS will now be heard on 103.3 FM.

• Love
Reactions: RiLLLLLLLLey
Here's a link with more information on the changes -

Alpha Media, which owns KFOR and KLMS is making some changes in the formats of both stations. Some shows previously on KLMS (1480 AM) are now on KFOR (1240 AM). They're also flipping their FM translators as well. KFOR will now be heard on 101.5 FM, and KLMS will now be heard on 103.3 FM.
So Lincoln still has the 93.3 FM (I think) sports radio station, right? That signal goes out about 7 miles in every direction seemingly. And then 1480 sports radio has been around for 20 years or more. Did the sports radio station move or is it gone?

92.7 is the sports station in Lincoln, aka "The Ticket". 1480 programming was merged onto 1240 KFOR.

92.7 is the sports station in Lincoln, aka "The Ticket". 1480 programming was merged onto 1240 KFOR.
93.7. I wish they would make changes there, just can't stand fat mouth DP or DB or whatever his name is. Also, the show after early break is hard to listen to for too long. Benning has some coffee and cream show now I think on 101.5 for an hour or two, may give that a listen.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
93.7. I wish they would make changes there, just can't stand fat mouth DP or DB or whatever his name is. Also, the show after early break is hard to listen to for too long. Benning has some coffee and cream show now I think on 101.5 for an hour or two, may give that a listen.
93.7 is unlistenable. It’s basically “here are some 90s Huskers interviewing each other about inside stories and stupid crap” for the whole day. Don’t think I’ve turned that station on in at least a year

Thank very much for the detailed run-down!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT