ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln among top Airbnb destinations for cfb

Oct 10, 2021
I guess this mildly surprised me as we haven't been relevant in cfb rankings for quite awhile. Must be other factors, like Lincoln is a safe family destination? Memorial Stadium is still thought to be one of the great cathedrals of cfb? The friendly nature of Husker Nation?

"According to Airbnb, it has seen a 25% increase in searches for rooms in Lincoln ahead of Saturday’s game, which is also Labor Day weekend.

Lincoln is one of the most popular college football destinations for renters, including cities such as Tallahassee, Eugene, and Knoxville.

The city has hundreds of Airbnb rentals, but almost all are booked for this weekend."

Reactions: SomedayHusker
We have been burned so bad last 3 times we did airbnb i just don't know if i could ever do it again. One of those times was our honeymoon to a cool lil cabin in the woods in the Black Hills. Host literally accused us of stealing items from her cabin. Last one was a super shitty neighborhood in a 115 y/o home in DesMoines with sooo many probs I cant list em all. All I know is I was glad I had my pistol on that trip....glad others have had success with it though.

We have been burned so bad last 3 times we did airbnb i just don't know if i could ever do it again. One of those times was our honeymoon to a cool lil cabin in the woods in the Black Hills. Host literally accused us of stealing items from her cabin. Last one was a super shitty neighborhood in a 115 y/o home in DesMoines with sooo many probs I cant list em all. All I know is I was glad I had my pistol on that trip....glad others have had success with it though.
The black hills host wasn’t named Kari was she?

AirBnBs suck. Can’t wait until they are outlawed so “investors” have to go get real jobs 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT