ADVERTISEMENT

Lil Farniok

So funny all the boys here crying Ballin their eyes out about kids leaving and he ends up at tulsa lololololol.
Just laugh my ass off.
Outside of losing Robinson, we are going to be fine.
For the negative, scared chumps. Go back to eating your bowl of cereal

Was recruited by Riley and company. Never forget seeing him at practice when he was just a senior in high school.
Was surprised than we were going after him but I guess recruiting is a big guess for many.
Wish him the best. Tulsa has little to offer.

He could play in a bowl game and a conference title game. Not sure he gets that opportunity in Lincoln. I see this as a positive move for little Faniok.

So funny all the boys here crying Ballin their eyes out about kids leaving and he ends up at tulsa lololololol.
Just laugh my ass off.
Outside of losing Robinson, we are going to be fine.
For the negative, scared chumps. Go back to eating your bowl of cereal
Show me one example of someone "Ballin their eyes out" about this guy leaving. I'll save you the trouble, there isn't one. Stop making shit up.

He was likely not going to play much here. He might have been a backup center again but thats about it.

I'm glad he's going to try to get playing time somewhere else, but I am surprised he went to Tulsa. They have a deep OL room. Maybe he has a shot to play there but I'm not sure.

I want you to know I reported your post. That is uncalled for.
Grow a set and quit wasting the moderators time. If he threatens to find you and come beat your ass go ahead and hit the report button. If he starts on a profanity filled name calling rant threatening you, report him. Until then it might be best to think before you type.

As a lineman, I don't think you ever want Lil in your nickname. Better to be called Hoss or something.
I was familiar with his high school career and I was suprised we offered him. Good high school lineman but there was nothing to indicate that he would ever be as big as his older brother and he was not more athletic. I'm not sure how much want to was present in his DNA..

He was likely not going to play much here. He might have been a backup center again but thats about it.

I'm glad he's going to try to get playing time somewhere else, but I am surprised he went to Tulsa. They have a deep OL room. Maybe he has a shot to play there but I'm not sure.
Well it does hurt some that we're losing a backup center BUT it's telling that we ran an underclassmen out to replace his older brother at guard and moved BiG Farniok inside to center when Cam had his issues. Clearly Will was not on the list of top 10 O linemen last season.

Wait, so we can’t have players with tatoos now, That’s probably 95% of our team

It would be one thing if they were disciplined, all-conference caliber football players. You ball out, feel free to look and be as unique as you want. But if you can’t sit in your stance or hold your water without holding, you don’t need to draw more attention to it by looking like trash.

I think that most people have a negative first impression of long, scraggly hair and arms, necks, and what not full of tattoos. You don’t have to like it. It’s life. In the real world, no one cares about your wants, desires, or feelings. You get one shot at a first impression and if you screw it up, it doesn’t come back.

There’s two reasons you roll onto campus like that. You’re a slob that doesn’t care about your personal appearance. Not the type of player I want on my team. Or you’re more concerned with drawing attention to yourself with your looks than your game. You’re a selfish brat. Also not what I want.

Ask yourself if those scenarios fit what we see on saturdays. This program desperately needs a dose of discipline and we don’t seem to be getting it.

Reactions: otismotis08
Grow a set and quit wasting the moderators time. If he threatens to find you and come beat your ass go ahead and hit the report button. If he starts on a profanity filled name calling rant threatening you, report him. Until then it might be best to think before you type.

He’s a troll. Just ignore him. He was aiming for a rise and won’t get it. Let him waste all the mods time he wants. It’s worth every dime we’re paying for it.

He’s a troll. Just ignore him. He was aiming for a rise and won’t get it. Let him waste all the mods time he wants. It’s worth every dime we’re paying for it.
Nah he's just immature and I think maybe manic. He doesn't have bad intent but man he'll wear people out.

It would be one thing if they were disciplined, all-conference caliber football players. You ball out, feel free to look and be as unique as you want. But if you can’t sit in your stance or hold your water without holding, you don’t need to draw more attention to it by looking like trash.

I think that most people have a negative first impression of long, scraggly hair and arms, necks, and what not full of tattoos. You don’t have to like it. It’s life. In the real world, no one cares about your wants, desires, or feelings. You get one shot at a first impression and if you screw it up, it doesn’t come back.

There’s two reasons you roll onto campus like that. You’re a slob that doesn’t care about your personal appearance. Not the type of player I want on my team. Or you’re more concerned with drawing attention to yourself with your looks than your game. You’re a selfish brat. Also not what I want.

Ask yourself if those scenarios fit what we see on saturdays. This program desperately needs a dose of discipline and we don’t seem to be getting it.
I'd opt for more Richie Incognito type guys on my line as opposed to Clark Kent's. Fact is the Farniok boys have all had long hair. Older brother started at center a few years back at ISU and another played somewhere else. The all had flowing locks and some ink. Doesn't make them bad people.

Last edited:
Will was not going to play much at NU. He’s in the same class as Jurgens and I assume one or of the more athletic guards will be trained as a backup. Heading to a G5 program was a good move for him.

Reactions: headcard

So, guessing you don’t live by the old “judge not lest ye be judged” scripture?

Last edited:
He could play in a bowl game and a conference title game. Not sure he gets that opportunity in Lincoln. I see this as a positive move for little Faniok.

200.gif.cf.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT