ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Look at Some 2020 Stats

There's a reason why NFL teams take QBs #1 in the draft. QB by far is the most important player on your team (assuming the center can snap him the ball). The "spread" is set to attract bets. It's not necessarily predictive of results. A better metric might be which side of the spread the smarts are on.

Give Indiana their qb and give Ole Miss their offense and its a blowout.

There's a reason why NFL teams take QBs #1 in the draft. QB by far is the most important player on your team (assuming the center can snap him the ball). The "spread" is set to attract bets. It's not necessarily predictive of results. A better metric might be which side of the spread the smarts are on.
plenty of money was attracted to giving indiana, whose qb was out for more than a month prior to kickoff, a full touchdown over a team whose best skill players opted out of the game mere days before the game was played.

indiana was coming off a win, led by tuttle, over wisconsin.

indiana was then beaten, rather badly, in their biggest bowl game in school history, by a poor SEC team that was harder hit by covid and opt outs.

the end.

plenty of money was attracted to giving indiana, whose qb was out for more than a month prior to kickoff, a full touchdown over a team whose best skill players opted out of the game mere days before the game was played.

indiana was coming off a win, led by tuttle, over wisconsin.

indiana was then beaten, rather badly, in their biggest bowl game in school history, by a poor SEC team that was harder hit by covid and opt outs.

the end.
Still doesn't mean much to me. Wisconsin sucked this year almost as badly as we did.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I'm bored with the discourse. I've made my points. Need to get some work done. Adios amigo.
your final point was 'none of that means much to me.'

awesome. I'm sure you'll have much more for us in the form of: 'hey, be nice to our elite athlete qb' and 'I'm waiting to judge the basketball team' very soon.

talk about boring.

You know that Auburn is 6-5 this season, right?

Never stated they were good just saying NW beat them handily. I think the SEC is usually the best conference but this year was not that good. Bama and everyone else just like B10 with Ohio St

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT