ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Huskers back to #2

Pitt smashed Penn St, but they are not near as battle tested as some of those other teams. Their other ranked wins are USC and Oregon but haven't seemed to play really any other competition. I like being battle tested as Cook always seems to rebound after losses. NU looked pretty damn good this past week. We will know a lot more about Pitt once they get Stanford and Louisville. Hell even SMU might give them issues.

Pitt smashed Penn St, but they are not near as battle tested as some of those other teams. Their other ranked wins are USC and Oregon but haven't seemed to play really any other competition. I like being battle tested as Cook always seems to rebound after losses. NU looked pretty damn good this past week. We will know a lot more about Pitt once they get Stanford and Louisville. Hell even SMU might give them issues.
This is the year to win a title. Most of the giants have fallen way. Tex and WI already have 3 losses each. Louisville and Stanford are not up to the task either.

This is Pitt's best team yet. We've knocked them out of the tourney several times so we better be ready to roll if we meet this year. They'll be ready for us for sure. Good news is we have the nation's best roster and if we play our A game we ain't losing. We proved that last week.

This is Pitt's best team yet. We've knocked them out of the tourney several times so we better be ready to roll if we meet this year. They'll be ready for us for sure. Good news is we have the nation's best roster and if we play our A game we ain't losing. We proved that last week.
Think about this for second. Nebraska has two players on the bench that would be a starter and best player for 95% of all the other volleyball teams in the country in Leyla Blackwell and Taylor Landfair

I was wondering how Cook got his shiner and I guess I still don't know.

I'm spreading the rumor that he was on the receiving end of an Andi Jackson spike until I read differently, because that would definitely do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: wholeo
I was wondering how Cook got his shiner and I guess I still don't know.

I'm spreading the rumor that he was on the receiving end of an Andi Jackson spike until I read differently, because that would definitely do it.
Well, given he also had a knee brace, my guess is he either fell or got threw from a horse.

This is the year to win a title. Most of the giants have fallen way. Tex and WI already have 3 losses each. Louisville and Stanford are not up to the task either.
Texas started the season 5-3 last year.... O'Neal is gone but Elliott uses the portal well. I have a strong dislike for Texas, so I definitely hope you're right.

Huskers pull it out in the 4th, 25-22. Krause didn’t look sharp, not sure if injured or just lackadaisical… but Landfair came in and was awesome. I would like to see more of her moving forward.

UCLA had 16 service errors as well… Nebraska may have been fortunate to escape in 4. They looked good for 2 1/2 sets, then struggled the rest of the way.

Huskers pull it out in the 4th, 25-22. Krause didn’t look sharp, not sure if injured or just lackadaisical… but Landfair came in and was awesome. I would like to see more of her moving forward.
Krause started. But she had a back row error and maybe also a serving error and then disappeared. I was distracted by the granddaughters so I might be fuzzy on that but Krause did start

We have such a deep bench each player needs to be on top of their game every single match or you get taken out.

Anyway, welcome to B1G 🏐, Bruins.

Krause started. But she had a back row error and maybe also a serving error and then disappeared. I was distracted by the granddaughters so I might be fuzzy on that but Krause did start
I know she started… just didn’t look sharp and wasn’t sure if she was playing with an injury. My wife thought she might have been favoring her wrist, but I didn’t see it.

She lost out on a joust that she never should have and then Landfair came in and we never saw Krause again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT