ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting L.A. Satellite camp notes

Nate Clouse

Nebraska Legend
Staff
Feb 14, 2012
Lincoln, Neb.
just finished here at the LA Satellite camp and you could definitely make and argument that this the was the very best camp of the week despite being the smallest camp in numbers.

Patrick O'Brien worked out tonight and performered very well tonight. Of course his arm was impressive and he throws a great deep ball. His touch on the short passes as well as the deep throws were another thing that stood out to me. A lot of times gunslingers have a hard time taking velocity off the ball on the shorter passes.

2017 QB Tristan Gebbia of Calabasas, Calif. is certainly legit. He's not the biggest in stature as he has room to fill out, but has solid height and a big time arm. He's very polished for his age and I'd definitely a guy I could see Nebraska offering.

2017 WR Terrell Bynum was another Team 19 kid that was at Nebraska in March that came out tonight and put on a show. He caught nearly everything tonight and showed a good blend of physicality and speed. He told me he specifically came out to work with Keith Williams and is very much interested in the Huskers, especially after tonight.

Much, much more coming as we get back to the hotel and go through our notes, photos, and video.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News