ADVERTISEMENT

KSU ISU

Great game

Clones scored 6 touchdowns and I’m not sure they ran 10 plays in ksu territory

Don’t remind me….purple kitties cost me a ten team money line parlay….arseholes.
I loved playing on offense when the field was a mess. It was virtually impossible for a defender to react when you made a move. That game was comical to watch.

Mild cats couldn’t stop that Sabu kid. Made me wonder…..why can’t we get stud runners like that anymore?
Those field conditions favored a RB. Unis are wet and slick. RB can make a cut and defenders have trouble matching his cuts. Those kinds of games in those conditions are fun but I always take results from them with a grain of salt. Kind of like playing a game in a driving windstorm.

Living in southeast Nebraska I love it, can’t stand kst, another school like Iowa that hasn’t even won anything significant
Purple kitties and herkie very much resemble each other. They’ve both improved their program over the years with solid, stable coaching. But in the end, neither have really won anything of significance. And yet, they both employ the biggest delusional, myopic, irritating fan base.

Osborne forgot to tell them you have to have a boring, run oriented offense in bad weather.

IU passed for 230. KSU passed for 288. Total yards ISU/KSU 488/497

There was between 4-6 inches of snow on the ground.

ISU fumbled twice.

KSU threw a pick.

ISU won 42-35

I assume this is a joke but there was nothing boring about Osborne's offenses. He proved that running the ball does not have to be a conservative matter.

Purple kitties and herkie very much resemble each other. They’ve both improved their program over the years with solid, stable coaching. But in the end, neither have really won anything of significance. And yet, they both employ the biggest delusional, myopic, irritating fan base.
K-State was close in 1998.

Reactions: Truewooper
Texas A&M shattered K-State's national title hopes in the Big 12 championship game and then they forgot they had a game against Purdue in the Alamo Bowl.
They weren’t emotionally ready to play that bowl game and was a disappointment having to play in the Alamo bowl instead of one of the 5 Major bowl games..

They weren’t emotionally ready to play that bowl game and was a disappointment having to play in the Alamo bowl instead of one of the 5 Major bowl games..
Yeah so what? They spent weeks bitching about their bowl. Better show up and win if you’re going to complaining that you should have been in a better bowl. They did the same thing a few years before that and got manhandled by Boston College. Losers

Mild cats couldn’t stop that Sabu kid. Made me wonder…..why can’t we get stud runners like that anymore?

Well let’s remember, many & I mean A LOT of your fans are convinced if you’re not a 4 star, your an inferior athlete. No matter how often it is disproven (like say 50 million times)

FWIW Iowa who is outstanding at finding players who should have been ranked higher than they are wanted him as an athlete and I’m not sure even offered.

Dumb, i’m to the point I don’t know who the hell can call someone a three star, four star or five star.

The staffs that are best at seeing how a kid fits in their system, regardless of rankings are the ones that do the best

Well let’s remember, many & I mean A LOT of your fans are convinced if you’re not a 4 star, your an inferior athlete. No matter how often it is disproven (like say 50 million times)

FWIW Iowa who is outstanding at finding players who should have been ranked higher than they are wanted him as an athlete and I’m not sure even offered.

Dumb, i’m to the point I don’t know who the hell can call someone a three star, four star or five star.

The staffs that are best at seeing how a kid fits in their system, regardless of rankings are the ones that do the best
Yet, how many nattys, or any championships, has herkie won? It’s about the Jimmie’s and the joes, herk. You can pretend a team full of 2 stars will win you something. You know what it won’t win you? Championships.

Osborne forgot to tell them you have to have a boring, run oriented offense in bad weather.

IU passed for 230. KSU passed for 288. Total yards ISU/KSU 488/497

There was between 4-6 inches of snow on the ground.

ISU fumbled twice.

KSU threw a pick.

ISU won 42-35

Those turnover numbers are shocking, considering we are average three turnovers a game on nice sunny days. Also, shocking is that in a driving blizzard Iowa State outscored the total point production of our last three games

Reactions: dinglefritz
Yet, how many nattys, or any championships, has herkie won? It’s about the Jimmie’s and the joes, herk. You can pretend a team full of 2 stars will win you something. You know what it won’t win you? Championships.

lol…..,nor you. If your not signing top 5 classes, (your not) you ain’t winning now a days.

New system may change things, but in the mean time, I’ll settle for having the 12 most players in The NFL with our little ole 2/3 star recruiting.

Who knows what might happen if we could recruit a Qb and actually play some offense 🤷‍♂️

We don’t have a talent problem on D or at TE

lol…..,nor you. If your not signing top 5 classes, (your not) you ain’t winning now a days.

New system may change things, but in the mean time, I’ll settle for having the 12 most players in The NFL with our little ole 2/3 star recruiting.

Who knows what might happen if we could recruit a Qb and actually play some offense 🤷‍♂️

We don’t have a talent problem on D or at TE
Never said Nebraska was getting five stars. I wish they did. We’d be winning. But you just explained the epitome of herk fan…..satisfied having a few of your position players in the league while being satisfied being mediocre as a program. That’s so you.

Reactions: Bugeater
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT