ADVERTISEMENT

Kong won't like this...

huskerfan66

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 8, 2004
But according to an article on AtoZ sports written by Zach Ragan, Urban Meyer was quoted on "Don't @ Me with Dan Dakich" saying, "The SEC is not the best conference in the country right now. I don't think they're the second best conference in the country right now. I think the Big 10 is number one and you're going to love this, I think the Pac-12 is number two."

Just throwing that out there.

GBR

I’m a B1G fan.. loud and proud brother

bd3a3780-d7d7-4bcc-8ccf-2966011e9edb_text.gif

• Love
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
hard to know after 3 weeks. if the Alabama that Texas beat is their worst team since Saban's first year, that could be correct

Agreed. And that's surely why Meyer said "right now ". His opinion likely to change weekly

No one looks unstoppable this year, not even Georgia. I have no faith in Lincoln Riley at USC to actually field a respectable defense come the playoffs. Ohio State and Michigan always feed on inferior BIG teams year in year out. Florida State looks suspect. Would surprise me if the national champs this year, whoever they are, end their season undefeated.

I expect Notre Dame will beat tOSU tomorrow mainly because of QB play.. Michigan and Ioway haven’t played anyone with a heart beat yet..

After 3 weeks the Pac12 is the best conference you would have to be blind not seeing this..
best in what sense? Their 4 best teams are joining the B1G. Their conference rise is tardy and short lived

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
best in what sense? Their 4 best teams are joining the B1G. Their conference rise is tardy and short lived
in the sense they currently have the most wins and the most teams ranked and the best quarterbacks

I expect Notre Dame will beat tOSU tomorrow mainly because of QB play.. Michigan and Ioway haven’t played anyone with a heart beat yet..

After 3 weeks the Pac12 is the best conference you would have to be blind not seeing this..
It's a shame that the PAC 12 is splitting apart. The good news is, the B1G is getting their top teams, so that should make the B1G a stronger conference going forward.

Reactions: BleedRed78
The whole conference superiority thing is for loser cvnts whose own teams suck dick. Who gives a shit about that.
Fvcking losers
Yep. Let's go with the conventional belief that the SEC has been the best conference over the last 20 years. What exactly has that meant for Vanderbilt? Does anyone respect Vanderbilt because of this? Do people take them seriously because they are in the SEC? Of course not. Just like Ohio State or Michigan making the playoff doesn't make people respect Nebraska when we go 4-8.

Reactions: BleedRed78
But according to an article on AtoZ sports written by Zach Ragan, Urban Meyer was quoted on "Don't @ Me with Dan Dakich" saying, "The SEC is not the best conference in the country right now. I don't think they're the second best conference in the country right now. I think the Big 10 is number one and you're going to love this, I think the Pac-12 is number two."

GBR
Hopefully the many ranked PAC teams will end the CU “miracle.”😀Too bad we crapped the bed in Boulder or they would already be old news.

GBR
Urban knows best! ;)

GBR
In public opinion the SEC is #1
and they usually deserve it
Based on this year's results on the field so far though? Not so much

GBR
l believe kong lives in Colorado so I’m thinking the weed smoke has gotten to him

In public opinion the SEC is #1
and they usually deserve it
Based on this year's results on the field so far though? Not so much
Until the SEC gets knocked out. They are number one. Have been for years. Until Georgia loses it's first game in what 20 games? They will keep SEC number one. I know one thing. Nobody in the BIG makes me think they can do it.

If any conference is able to knock out the SEC is the PAC 12 ironically in there last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT