ADVERTISEMENT

Keyshawn Jr to

All I care is for his dad to finally STFU about his chubby kid and for his kid to finally play a down of D1 football. That will be a monumental accomplishment for both, and I wish them the greatest of luck.
RollingLaugh

Unfortunate he could not be successful at Nebraska. When his dad pulled him out of Lincoln last year I figured we'd never see him again.

Exactly what I thought but it's legal in Cali too, right?
It's not legal for him anywhere, because he's 19. I wonder how on Earth he ever gets his hands on any weed, with it being illegal and all?

Good luck to him no more jr drama or publicity, like sparky said don't know about Arizona, figured he'd go to a California school.

That's odd, because it is only legal here medically. Prop 205 was voted down for recreational use in November. That map makes no sense.
Makes about as much sense as someone in Dallas saying “here” in relation to AZ. As for the map making sense, I don’t think it’s too tough to get a prescription if desired.

Makes about as much sense as someone in Dallas saying “here” in relation to AZ. As for the map making sense, I don’t think it’s too tough to get a prescription if desired.
Makes perfect sense, since I live in AZ now.

ADVERTISEMENT